|| Arc 1. || (Edited)

'? ? ?'

'Didn't you say I could choose an ability?'

[Hold on Host, system is rechecking database and asking the higher ups. Please be patient Host.]

[ . . . ]

[Host it has been confirmed, I asked the higher ups after rechecking your data base for any faults...It seems that Host may have caught an unfortunate curse, to the point where Host cannot speak...Host, you are mute in this case (๑'ω '๑)]

' . . . '

'You cannot be fucking serious right now'

[Host, I'm 100% serious]

'Please kill me now.'

[Host, you are already dead.]

'Don't state the fucking obvious dimwit.' Lucielle cursed once again, as the system was on the verge of sending Lucielle's soul to Hell.

[Please refrain from using those words Host]

'Who cares about your bloody feelings?'

'System...Why is it that I have caught a curse?'

[Host, system cannot answer your question, I am not informed of how Host caught the curse and why Host is cursed. Higher ups said it was classified information... ('ε`;) ]

[Host. . .Do you want to choose another ability?]

'. . .Okay. . .'

Looking over the information again, Lucielle could only helplessly choose the hacking ability, in his previous life Lucielle was only trained to be the best, he couldn't lack in any compartment, the only thing he was missing was learning other languages since Lucielle didn't have the time. Since Lucielle would be possibly mute in the majority of the worlds, that ability would be useless due to the fact he wouldn't be able to talk.

'System I have decided to choose [Hacking}'

[Right Host, right this way (*^▽^*) ]

The orb started moving towards Lucielle, as he was about to move out of the way, the orb went straight through him. Turning around, Lucielle followed right behind the orb, walking across the white space, the orb disappeared, leaving ripples of air, visible to the naked eye. Confused, Lucielle stood still, wondering where the orb went, the system answered his question.

[Host, just keep walking. (;^ω^)]

Rolling his eyes, Lucielle did as the system said, taking small steps Lucielle eventually entered into a portal, on the other side of the portal, Lucielle found himself in outer space.

[Now Host, please practice until you master the abilities you have chosen] The system beamed out as Lucielle stood there speechless.

'Wait. . . .So do I have to stay here until I finish?' Lucielle gave a murderous gaze at the little small orb floating beside him, and if you were to look more closely the orb would have a yellow light lingering around the sphere, indicating that the orb was happy.

[Yes Host, now please practice!] The orb disappeared but was still subconscious in Lucielle's brain, excited to see what will happen to Lucielle as he was about to question why he was here again.

'Like I said, kill me now.'

_________________________________________________________

After many countless years practicing Lucielle's skill on the computer, Lucielle exited the space feeling depressed but his aura felt more mature unlike his previous aura before. Not only as his hacking ability has been polished to the point where he cannot be stopped, Lucielle gave up cursing the system for the state he was in, rather their connection became more bonded, and this creating an undying friendship.