[ Arc 2.5 ]

[ A/N] - viewer discretion is advised.

-------------------------------

Lucielle did not know what happened after he passed out, he was not able to see who the figure was but eventually knew he would find out the moment he wakes up. He hears something, but Lucielle cannot connect together what it could be. It was familiar, it gave him a warm and gentle remembrance of his life before any of this happened; it was getting to him. Along what was first an warm memory soon went dark and gloomy when Lucielle shot his eyes open.

Blinking several times to focus on what appeared in front of him, he was welcomed with a frantic flying orb, his eyes tired from what seemed to be a glowing pixie, was brought on with loud and worrying exclaims.

[ Host! ] the system cried, continuing to fly within circles, Lucielle grasped the situation and quickly got up before falling flat on the floor again. His hands and legs were tide together on view point, with this information, Lucielle felt like he was going to cry.

[ Are you okay? ] Ace questioned viewing him squirming on the floor with his small child body.

'Does it look like I'm okay?' Lucielle sarcastically thought as he grinned widely, pretending he was absolutely fine.

[ Well no not really- ] the system began to say but being cut off by Lucielle's immediate thought.

'Then help me dummy.' Lucielle scowled, he was not amused, he felt trapped and desired to get out. Even so, before Lucielle could think of another word, footsteps were heard from behind him.

'Just my luck' Lucielle deadpanned when he felt an arm pull his body to face them, he was then met with the grim face of a lady dressed differently from earlier. Sister Lily was recognized but she didn't seem mad but rather relieved at the sight of Lucielle. Sister Lily went ahead and tucked her hand under Lucielle's chin, reaching for his neck, she quickly made the motion to slightly choke the child. With the system panicking around the lady, she stopped with what she was doing and focused on the expressions of the child on the floor. Lucielle was stubborn and shown nothing but a blank poker face, with this reaction the woman tilted her head.

"No reaction? Pity. I wanted to see your lovely face right when you can't handle it anymore. Oh well, I'll see it later whenever the bath is done." the lady said with a sadistic tone, smiling with her pearly teeth, she proceeded to pick up Lucielle over her shoulders and walked with her high black heels.

The black heels could be heard from the hard polished surface of the ground, it occurred to Lucielle that they were in what seemed to be a large room, with white quart flooring. The lady's erotic and explicit dark attire stood out from all of the white, which didn't make sense to the boy tied together over her shoulder. Wearing lingerie paired with some stockings, Lucielle could barely know it could've been her if he just saw her from behind. With her black straight hair hitting the boy's face from time to time, the pair soon reached the other side which was the complete opposite from the area they were just in. Lucielle was curious as to how large the area was underground of the orphanage but had to comply while viewing the orb flying with a dark aura around it.

"We're here~" Lily laughed with glee as she threw Lucielle on the nearest large king bed covered in red velvet. Lucielle was confused and prayed within his mind that it was not what he thought it was. Feeling the soft material, Lucielle attempted to his body only to meet the same pungent scent from before.

"Don't worry Angel, I won't do anything just yet, I need to prepare everything first." Sister Lily tried to reassure Lucielle but he knew that she was mental in the mind. The system was flying around, noting everything it saw, while Ace was about to tell Lucielle of what the room consisted, the lady came around and stabbed Lucielle with a needle on his stomach. Doing it in a matter of seconds, Lucielle felt immense pain but soon everything went numb, he couldn't move anymore.