[ Arc 2.2 ]

[ A/N: I hope you lovelies enjoy the arc chapter~! ]

- xoxoxo

------------------------------------

Lucielle strangely had a hard time remembering certain details but knew within that moment that his name is Angel according to the little boy named Eros in front of him. The little boy tried to show little weakness but due to his small and weak body, he was met with pain, anger and frustration. Lucielle took his time to process his thoughts when a light bulb suddenly lit up inside his head which gave him insight of where he heard of Eros before. The second male lead was the first thing that appeared within his mind when it came to his name, Lucielle shook his head slightly as it was a bit of a strange coincidence that another person with a name like this would appear again. It may be a coincidence but it would be a strange one as many are not named Eros in this time and place of the scenario.

Lucielle attempted to call out for the system but there was no answer. He called out again but met with the same results, feeling skeptical about the situation, the little child turned his head to view the multiple children eating the stale bread with a little cup of water. The breakfast did not seem like a healthy one, it was strange as the cups were wooden and not of the same size, even the dining room he was in appeared strange and out of date. While Lucielle was gazing upon the small room, the boy labeled as 'Eros' let go of the little child out of the hug only to find himself in pain as his hands were still bleeding from the impact of the paddle. Eros held his hands in his view which had the attention of Lucielle who felt bad for the boy.

Assuming that the body he is inhabiting was possibly born mute, Lucielle went ahead to see if the boy in front of him knew sign language; secretly hoping within that he does.

"Are you okay?" Lucielle signed, making the boy a bit surprised but none of the less gave a cute little nod.

"I'm okay Angel. It's been a while since I've seen you talk like that" Eros admitted, leaving Lucielle with a sense of relief as he thought the boy didn't know anything of the such. Unintentionally pouting, Lucielle glanced at the boy's hand one last time before Eros quickly hid them away behind his back; clearly trying to tell him to not worry about it.

Lucielle felt a bit vulnerable against the boy but went with his wishes to not worry, the boy was trying to be strong so Lucielle went with it, he didn't want to discourage the boy. Little did he know, the moment Lucielle glanced away, the boy gave a deathly glare to the lady that had yet to leave the dining room.

Sitting in his seat, the boy gave Lucielle some sudden head pats before digging into the breakfast served on a slightly broken plate which made Lucielle cringe a bit. Reaching out and picking up the small piece of bread, Lucielle felt that the bread was unappetizing to how dense the it was. Paired with the strange liquid next to the bread, Lucielle believed that it was unfiltered due to the particles within the water.

Feeling a bit sick, a familiar orb appeared within Lucielle's sight, floating down in front of the boy, the system fluttered with glee but felt disappointed as well to see how small his host is.

'Where the hell have you been Ace.' Lucielle questioned with a harsh tone, informing the system that Lucielle wasn't the same person as before, reminding him of the times this happened constantly, the system pretending nothing happened.

[ Oh...Nothing Host, I was a bit busy gathering some information. :> ]

'Is that so?'

[ Yes Host. Since you have successfully completed the last main mission, you have unlocked something that will possibly help you in the long run. ]

'Go on...'

[ Now this means that I will be able to physically help you. I can pop in whenever you want, I will be in my physical form and can be any age. This does not mean I can possess another human being, I am of my own kind so I will use my real body. ] the system informed Lucielle, who was about to starve himself of breakfast as he did not want to intake the stale bread in his hands.