[ Arc 2.8 ]

I hope you lovelies enjoy the chapter~!!!

- xoxoxo

---------------------------------

"Now, who are these little boys hiding in the back of my wagon?"

As the words were spoken and heard from, the only one who was not paying attention was the system itself floating on by around the large wagon, glancing at the cyber news report on the screen Ace could only see; it did not notice the noise from below. With the boys startled from the announcement, the older boy immediately put his guard up with a menacing aura as he quickly went to shove the hand of the older man off of Lucielle; whom was overwhelmed by the fields he sensed around him. He was not sure of what the fields were but the little boy felt like fainting from the radiation around of two people glaring at each other.

With his strikingly long hair that reached over his shoulder; the unknown royal purple blossomed in the strands as it paired well with his pale skin. As his tall figure loomed over the two boys, the mysterious man glanced at the trembling little boy which he laid his hand upon before giving a little smirk to the older boy.

'The Emperor.' Eros thought as he glared at the older man in a dark hue of energy.

"You see, it's rude to not answer to your elderly." the man spoke with a large but unsettling grin upon him when the older boy shuffled to the back of the wagon as he held the younger boy in his arms.

"Stay away."

Eros warned as he covered his face with the cloth he had around his neck as Lucielle trembled even more from the heavy air within the wagon. fainted with an unknown reason. Revealing a tiger like expression, the older man lifted his hands up and replied with; "This old man doesn't mean any harm. That is, if you answer my questions." Saying his words with a threatening yet jokingly tone as the man went closer to the boys before being met with the words of Eros once again.

"I said s̶̡̛̱͖͎̗̀̈́̿̂́͊̀͒̂͊͗͒̔̊͐̍́̇͒͝͝ṭ̸̢͉̼̳̘̼̹͙̝͎̳̤̱͚͇̇͆͑̑́́̔̎͊̈̉̓͒̆̐̇̚͘̚͘ͅͅa̸̺̱͎͓͈͍̘̫̝͇̱̬͇̞̟͉͚̘͈̩̮̙̠͎̮̤͂̈́́̿͐ͅy̶̡̳̫̦̗̦̱̮̱̙̱̹͈̰̰̻̥͈̠̠̠̹̙̲̙̪̱͛̆̌͊̈́̽̌̐̅͐̆̕̕͝͝ ̵̨̢̢̖̳̜͓͈̹̜̦̝̼̼̱̬̹͖̯̪͎̱̟̫͙̦̦̖̫͗̋̿̈́̋̿̃͊̍̍̄͂́̎̇̾̒́́̂̒̚͘̕͝ͅą̵̢̧̨̨͚̯̝̞̞̥̤͖̥̗̦̗̫̙̤̳̲͎̬̭͉̓͋͊̑͜w̸̱̘̹͎̳̣̼͛͋̊̽̾͌̈̓̌̃̍͛̎̃̈́̓́̊͑͐͊̈́̅̾͐͘͘̚͝͝ą̶̨̜̣͔̮̭͕̭̬̪̗̖̹̖̟̃͌̐̊̌̿̋̀̀́̆̈̎͒̓̇͌̃̒̏̽͋̋̈̕̕͘͝͝ỵ̶̨̨̳̲̞̮͖͕͕̲̮̖̲̥͖̻̼̠̬̰͕̊́͒̔̑̀̔̊̔̄̎̈́̐̇̈̔̈́̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ"

The older man flinched to the oppressed fierce aura from the boy's words and quickly realized something else as he was distracted with his own thoughts. Eros took this chance to plan something within a couple seconds. Whispering to the younger boy to tightly grip upon him, Eros ran and jumped out of the wagon holding Lucielle, passing the mysterious man within a flash but was immediately countered when another man in dark clothing appeared in front of the boys and snatched them before Eros could take another second to blink.

"Where do you think you're going?" the young man spoke with glinting eyes, surprising Lucielle and Eros with his deep voice, the boy instantly attempted to pass the man but was left with no success as he was holding Lucielle in his arms. As the older boy felt very trapped within the situation, the little boy he was holding onto had no clue of what was happening around him, only able to hear and touch things as he was unable to see and decipher the situation. Even so, Lucielle began to feel very drowsy and overwhelmed from the air in the arms of the older boy, soon attempting to stay awake when Eros was tensing up, he was unfortunately met with the familiar sense of darkness and fell into the seas of dreams once again.