Chapter 7: The Dinner Party

Picture of The Dinner Party Above^^

Zain's POV

It was 6:50 pm and in 10 minutes everyone would be arriving, Maya was still asleep, so I decided to put a dree on her bed, for her to wear. I went to wake her up...

"Maya, Maya, Maya, wake up, Maya, we're going out to Zaira's house for dinner, come on Maya", I spoke softly next to her ear. Her eyes started to flutter open, she looked up at me and said,

"What, when?" she suddenly said.

"In 10 minutes, I've put a dress on the bed, please go put it on and meet me downstairs, I'll get Meera dressed", I said, gently getting Meera from the bed, and pulling Maya's body of the body.

"Call me if you need anything, ok?"I said walking out to my closet. My room was pretty big, a big closet that covers a whole wall, a sofa, a big-ish bed.

Half of my bedroom-- The couch where Maya and Meera were sleeping...

I got out one of the cutest little dresses from Meera's bag... The dress looked like this...

Close enough to match Maya's dress

'Ding dong'... Looks like people have arrived. I hurried downstairs and opened the door to see the girls standing together.

"Hey girls, thanks for coming, Maya's just getting ready upstairs, she doesn't know your here, so if you all don't mind hiding somewhere, I'm going to get her from upstairs, with the lights switched off, ok"? I motioned them to hide.

I got my phone out and messaged the boys...

"Hey, boys, you can come through the back door, it's open. You can activate your plan, I'll be there if you need any help, ok? I'll go get her, get ready and good luck".

I told them, heading towards the stairs. I got upstairs and saw Maya in the dress, she looked amazing.

"Maya, you look great, come on, let's go", I told her. I held her hand and shoulder helping her down the stairs while holding Meera, it was hard but it worked. It was pitch black downstairs. We got to the stairs when I told her that I left my wallet upstairs, I also told her not to move, knowing that she wouldn't listen. I went to the top of the stairs and waited.

Jax's POV

I could hear Maya coming down the stairs, and I could see her silhouette. I signalled the boys to start the prank. Ash and Alec went and opened the outside door, to create a creaking sound. I could hear them trying to not laugh, then Ash went to where Alina was hiding and Alec went to where Ella was hiding, and within seconds they both blew the girls hair. I heard the girls scream causing all the other girls to scream loudly, then I heard Maya scream...

"Woahhh, whose there?" Maya shouted.

"Maya, it's us, Alina, Ella, Sofia, and Zaira, Relax", said Alina.

"What are you guys doing here"? Maya asked.

"We were going to surprise you, but then I felt something touch me and I got scared, sorry", said Alina, shaking.

"Ok, but I swear, I saw that door open, IS SOMEONE THERE", Maya asked bravely.

I signalled Jet to run around causing them to think someone was there. I then signalled Lucca to drop a bag of broken glass, causing the girls to think someone was there running and broke something.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", all the girls screamed.

Then I motioned Ash and Alec to quietly go near the girls and pull back Alina and Ella, and they did, and both girls let out a muffled scream. The rest of the girls huddled together, that was until I signalled Jet to pull Sofia and Lucca to pull Zaira back, and the same thing happened, they both screamed. That left me and Maya. That's my signal.

I walked towards Maya, giving her a good look at my silhouette, she was definatley scared.

"W-whose t-there, I-I s-said w-whose t-there?" she stammered.

I walked closer and closer until our clothes touched, I went behind her and picked her up bridal-style as she screamed and cried. ''I'm sorry Maya, don't cry, but this is pay-back'' I thought.

I walked her over to a sofa and said in a manly tone, "Stay here, don't you dare move, or else"...

I quickly messaged Zain and the boys to bring the girls in front of Maya, but continue holding them, I jumped behind Maya, holding her steady, and Zain switched on the lights.

The moment she flipped around and her eyes met mine...

Her reaction was priceless!!!

********************************************

Whose enjoying so far?

Please Vote and Comment what you would like in the story... and I'll try my best to do something similar to your idea...

Enjoy.... :)

Real_Madrid_7