Chapter 10: What the...

Maya's POV

Jax's face turned dark, I can't believe I just confessed. I'm an IDIOT, this is going so fast, so fast, less than 24 hrs and I've confessed to the love of my life, WOW!!!

Jax looked at me and gave me one of those deadly stares, like in books.

Wait, what the... what's happening? What the, no no no, this can't be happening, N to the O, should I cover it up??? He looks so mad.

Jax's POV  

What the...  ME... O-M-G, I'm gonna erupt... Did she just say she likes me, well obviously, who doesn't like my beautiful face, hmmm? 

Oh gosh her face looks priceless, she looks like she said something wrong, all us guys, aren't done with pranks for the night.

"Umm guys, sorry, did I say something wrong, I'm really sorry, sorry, guys what is it, tell me", Maya said emotionally confused, it looked like she was gonna cry. I signalled the guys, it's time to get up. 

All us boys got up, and the girls looked hell confused, especially Maya, she got up and grabbed my arm, with teary eyes, and said, "I'm s-sorry Jax", with that all the guys came towards us, and within 3 seconds, sprinkled Maya with confetti. 

Maya looked shocked and confused, she looked around the room, to her friends and us with a 'what just happened' look on her face.

I'm pretty sure she was thinking about what happened, she turned to look at me, and I decided to blow a kiss, to tell her... "Maya, you got PRANKED again". Everyone started laughing and giggling, she was happy, so was I. 

She looked quite frustrated in the face, almost like a balloon about to burst

She looked quite frustrated in the face, almost like a balloon about to burst. LOL, but still she looked cute.

After that, we decided to talk a bit then go home as it was getting late and since we still had school for the rest of the week, we had to be active and awake in classes

"So how many more days at home since you can come to school again Maya?" asked Lucca.

"At least like the rest of the week and 1/2 of the next", answered Zaira.

"Is your name Maya, hmm?" asked Lucca sarcastically.

"I'm Zaira, thank you very much, Lucca, and I'm Maya's BBFF", cut in Zaira. 

"That's true Lucca, Zaira and I and all us girls are BBFF's", said Maya pointing to all the girls.

"What's a BBFF?" asked all of us boys, exactly at the same time.

"A BBFF is...", started Alina. 

"Best", said Ella.    "Bro", said Maya.    "Friend", said Zaira.     "Forever", finished Sofia.

That was practised, nice. 

"Well then ladies, that's exactly what we are", said Ash, gesturing all the boys.

"Best", said Alec.  "Brother", I said.   "Friends", continued Lucca.  "Forever", finished Jet.

"Wait which one of you guys are brothers", asked Alina, totally confused.

"None of us are brothers, but we've always been there for each other since we were tiny, little adorable little prince charming", answered Jet.

Man, I've never seen Jet talk so much especially with a girl, hmmm, connections maybe?

We all talked for a while more until I saw Maya yawn for maybe the 5th time already, and I think now it's official, she needs to sleep. I turned my phone on to check the time, and damn... it's almost 2 am. 

"Okayyyy, well I think we should get going, it's almost 2 am, so yeah", I said, unfortunately breaking all the conversations.

"Wow-ly Moly, It's way past the time I imagined to sleep, let's get going, see you ladies tomorrow at school......... And uh, Maya, get well soon", said Ash.

Everyone started walking towards the door, and Maya tried standing up like a wobbly jelly. I zoomed to her, and nudged her back down, and said, "Good night, senorita, I mean Buenos Noches Princesa". 

She looked at me with tired eyes. 

"Buenos Noches Principe Encantador", she said with a sweet smile.

And with that, we left.