Chapter 31: Unconscious

Jax's POV

"Only God can save her now", Ferhat says through tears, meanwhile Derek gives me a death glare, before walking up to me and grabbing my neck, pinning me to the wall.

"You did this Jax, how could you?"Derek screamed.

"I-I- I didn't kn-know it w-was h-her", I managed to choke out.

Derek squeezed harder with tears falling down, his eyes turning bloodshot red.

All of a sudden, Ferhat, Ela and Naz dragged Derek off me, so I could finally breathe.

"I'm sorry man, but I'll do whatever you want, and I'll try and wake her up, I promise", I said turning into an emotional rascal.

"You're not sorry Marshall, you planned this, you're a bloody murderer Marshall, do you hear me, Marshall, A BLOODY MURDER", he screamed.

I turn around to walk to Maya's room where she was... "dead".

I flip back to see Ferhat, Naz and Ela taming Derek, as Derek walks out smashing a flower pot on the way, and charges my way. I get into a stance. Derek charges towards me and throws me one of the strongest punches I've ever felt. Of course, I fall down to the floor. I'm dead.

Derek jumps onto me, punches me, slaps me, gets up, stomps on me. And when I finally get the strength to get up, he throws me another super punch straight in my ear.

I'm out.

*** 2 days later ***

Lucca's POV

We've heard that 2 nights ago, Jax and Derek had a huge fight, actually it was mostly like Jax got bet up by Derek.

Both guys are heartbroken over 1 girl, but it's not Jax's fault, it's none of us, how were we meant to know it was Maya and Naz, William told us something way different.

Was he lying???

Did he plan this???

Did he purposely do this, why???

Why would William want this for his own son? But wait a minute, why is Jacob, Lance and Chancellor in his gang, the guys have killed so many innocents. This is weird because I feel like William isn't a good man, I feel like he knows Maya and somehow -- call me crazy but I think this, only think this -- wanted Maya dead.

I think I should tell Jax this when he wakes up though.

I walk up to Jax, lying on the bed.

"Yo buddy, please get up, remember you can't be the one unconscious when Maya gets up, remember she's your My-uh", I say trying to crack a joke.

"Buddy, come on your stronger than this, you used to get Jacob Hunter in this condition when he talked crap about Maya, what's wrong with you, I mean I get that Maya's uh, unconscious but that doesn't mean you can make the impossible possible, right? Come on man, get up and get her to wake up, your stronger than all of us, so get your lazy ass off the bed and out, come on", I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Bro believe it or not but I actually miss your bad jokes, get up lazy butt", I say with more tears. I bury my face into my hands until someone grabs my shoulder.

Jax's POV

"Bro believe it or not but I actually miss your bad jokes, get up lazy butt", Lucca says through tears.

I grab his shoulder and say, "I'm up, emotional rascal". I see his teary face look up at me and form a smile, and I grin. 

"You idiot, I was freaked out, and you're making fun of me", he says pushing me back onto the bed, getting up and turning around.

"Woah woah woah, wait, bro, help me up atleast, Lucca", I say laughing then shutting up eventually. He turns to me, then smiles. He comes to me, lifts me off the bed, and supports me until we get to the kitchen.

"You're up buddy", Alec says, jumping onto me.

"Yeah, he is, thanks to me", Lucca says.

"You?" Alec asks while Lucca looks at me.

"Yeah, Lucca got my ass up", I say giving Lucca the credit, "where are the rest of the guys?" I ask looking around. Lucca and Alec just look at each other. "Guys, where are they?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Well, actually, yesterday, uhhh--" Alec started.

"They left", came Ferhat's voice from outside.

"What?" I ask.

"They left", Ferhat repeats.

"Why?" I ask.

"Have a seat, and I'll tell you", Ferhat says.

"Actually can we sit outside, I'm hot and tired of sitting", I ask him, and he simply nods.
We go outside, and Alec and Lucca follow behind.

"Listen, Jax, don't get upset okay", Ferhat starts, "but yesterday we found out that all of Maya's friends, Alina, Sofia and Ella, your sister were kidnapped by HIS men", Ferhat finishes.

"WHAT, Ella was kidnapped", I shout. "I have to go, she's my sister", I shout again.

"Listen, Zaira, is not kidnapped but she's working on it, and the rest of the boys are gone, Lucca's leaving tomorrow, but we need you here, for Maya", Ferhat says.

Maya.

"Fine", I say leaving and walking towards her room.

*****

I walk into Maya's room, to the dead body, the guys for the funeral will be here in 3 days, that means I have 3 days to wake her up. 

3 days.

I sit onto Maya's bed, as 2 wolves guard her. I gently make my way to her, patting the dogs, and cuddling with them by Maya.

I grab Maya's hand, and start talking, "I'm sorry Maya, I didn't know it was you, I was told wrong instructions and I was just so eager to know about you, I would do anything, I wasn't thinking, but now, I'd like to understand why my dad told me all this wrong stuff, and only with you. Your an amazing fighter and full of skills, can't I think we'd work great together, please Maya, get up. There's so much we have to do, we haven't even managed to do your birthday thing and it's already been a month, be present for your birthday then decide whether you wanna die, please Maya", I cried into her arm, as I was about to leave, I left a soft kiss on her hand, and walked away.

*** Next Day ***

Lucca's leaving today. I'm gonna be alone. I'm a house with my friend that officially hates me.
Derek and I go to the airport to drop Lucca off. Apparently, it's a good way to apologise to each other, which I'm gonna do real soon. 

We drop Lucca off and head to the car. We drive for 10 minutes, then I make my move.

"Listen Jax-Derek", we both say at the same time.

We laugh. 

Finally.

"You first", I tell Derek.

"Ok, listen, Jax, I was too harsh on you before. Maya and I have been best friends for 3 years, she's always on missions and jobs with me, we live in the same house, so I love her, like a sister and a friend. We all lost our parents, but luckily I have my siblings with me, Maya has no one but us and her friends. That's it. And that's why I was really upset because, in such a short time, she's managed to built a special place in everyone's hearts. It's hard to lose someone you love, a lot", Derek says.

"Ok, thanks man, listen, I was told something wayyyy different, my dad, uhhh, William, he told us that if you wanted to know about Maya, there was a person, he gave us this location saying they'd be 2 girls, 1 borwn haired and 1 black haired, we had to bring the brown haired girl back to headquarters, then she'd tell us everything about the past, he also said this because the girl killed my youger sister, Elisha, when I shot her I was thinking of only Elisha, but I didn't know any of this, I feel like my dad was wrong", I tell him.

Derek has a blank face. 

"What's your dads name?" He asks.

"William, William Bones", I answer.