Chapter 24: Dad

Jax's POV

Dad. He's in Italy currently, he's booked 5 tickets for each of us on his private jet. We're currently hoping on. Plans were made last minute. We're in Italy for like 2 weeks, I've been praying to see Maya, but I doubt that I will. We got a leave from school, done especially by my dad. I haven't seen him in a bit. Hopefully, he'll come home with us. No one really knows much about my dad. He had a job thingy for the gang 5 years ago in Turkey, he was there for like a year, after that he came home, was travelling every now and then. But he's gone to Italy to meet some business dudes and finalize some deals. 

***27 hours later***

"Guys wake up, we're home", I tell the boys, shoving them. 

"Arghhhhh, already", Alec says, yawning. We jump off the jet, only to stand face to face with a big mansion.

"Damn son", Ash and Alec say at the same time, while all our mouths hanging open

"Damn Son", a voice calls from the right. I turn to look, and finally see, my dad.

"Dad", I say jogging up to him, giving him a bro hug.

"Son", he says back.

"Ciao Ragazzi", he says to the boys, while they exchange confused looks. "It means, Hello Boys", dad says.

"Ohh, Ciao Sir-ow", Lucca attempts.

"No bro, you're meant to say, Ciao, Professor, or Ciao mi amigos padre", Jet says.

"That's Spanish son, but nice attempt", dad tells them. "Come inside Ragazzi", he says gesturing us.

He gives us a mansion tour, shows us to our rooms, take us to have dinner, talks for a bit, then sends us to sleep.

"Buonanotee Ragazzi", dad calls out.

"Buonanotee Padre-sir", we call out. "Okay, call me crazy but I'm not tired", Ash says.

"No Shit bruh, you slept 26 out 27 of the hours", Alec points out. 

"Whatever", Ash says in a girly tone.

"Jax, what you look'in at buddy", Lucca asks, jumping onto my bed, and snatching my phone. I remain calm. "Oh la la, buddy, look'in at Maya huh, huh, huh", he says shoving me. I smile. 

The guys continue to talk and goof around, while I look at her. I wonder, how come I never talked to her before, have I changed? Brianna used to be always the flirty person around us, and we used to at one point enjoy it, but now, it's just Maya, ever since that accident, first day of school and I almost killed someone, and now, I like them. Weird isn't it?

You like the girl that YOU almost killed and now look at you, coming all the way to Italy, to find out about the girl. What's wrong with you Jax Marshall. You become interested in one girl and you come all the way to Italy for her. Damn me. I can't help it, but I think... I MISS HER...