1.0

Louis really hates coming after school.

He hates having to talk to his jerk of a teacher about something that shouldn't be an issue in the first place. So what if he was playing with his Rubik's cube? It really shouldn't be such a big deal.

Louis opened the door to Mr. Styles room and found that no one was there. He decided to seat himself in his teacher's chair and began to spin around.

"You, sit down! You, pull up your pants! You, be quiet! You, pay attention, I'm talking!" Louis mocked, he laughed to himself.

"Eh, hem," Mr. Styles cleared his throat, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing, Mr. Styles," Louis replied, grinning as he got off of spin-y chair, "Can I have my Rubik's cube back now?"

"Not so fast," the English teacher replied, "I wanted to talk to you about your behavior in class. You see, you are a huge distraction to your fellow classmates. You talk a lot, you don't do the assigned work, you're loud, you're obnoxious, you don't seem to respect authority. I believe it is time I talk to your parents about this on-going issue--"

"No! N-no! I'll pay attention, I swear. Just don't talk to them, please," Louis interrupted, speaking quickly.

Mr. Styles gave a questioning look, "Is everything alright, Louis?"

"Y-yeah! I just don't want them to know, you know. I'll get better, I promise. I'll focus more. Okay? Is that okay?" Louis asked.

"Alright, but I'm expecting more from you. How about you come in every Monday and Friday after school and we'll go over a few things? This way you and I can talk more about what things you're confused about and I can help you out."

"Okay, okay! Sounds great! I'll do that. Every Monday and Friday after school, got it," Louis rambled.

"Alright, here's your Rubik's cube back," Mr. Styles tossed the multicolored cube to Louis, "Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you Monday."

"Will do. Have a good one yourself!" Louis said, rushing out the classroom door and down the hallway.

Fucking prick.

Mr. Styles, who on the weekends goes by 'Harry', entered his flat and threw his brief case onto the floor next to the door. He let out a sigh once he kicked off his shoes and sat down on the couch. He pushed the power button on the television remote and laid back to enjoy a repeat of "How I Met Your Mother."

His phone began to ring and he quickly picked up, "Harry here."

"Harry, babe, where are you?"

Shit.

"I'll be right there, sorry Li. I completely forgot."

"It's the opening of the art gallery and you forgot? Something must be wrong. Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Liam went on, "I can come get you. I can stay home if you need me too. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just been a long week. I'll be there soon. Good luck to you and Zayn. I'm sure you'll do great."

"Hurry, please. Love you."

"Love you too, darling. See you soon."

---

A.N. I like keeping chapters short that is basically all you need to know about me and my stories. Things will get longer some time down the road when all the fluffy and serious stuff starts to happen. Uhm, if you're confused. Yes, Harry is dating Liam at the moment. I've never written Lirry so we'll see how this goes :) Everything leads up to the Larry-ness so all is okay.

DEDICATED TO: LovedYouFirst_xox because they were the first to comment and they are lovely! 

Thanks for reading and stuff! I hope you end up liking this story. I think it will be fun to write! :) -M

QUESTION- We'll go pretty broad today with: What are your predictions for the story?