30.0

Louis spent the night with Harry again.

He was careful and as polite as possible. Harry told him that he didn't need to be so civil when Ed was around, they were just three guys hanging out in one of the messiest flats in the world. There was nobody he needed to impress.

But Louis always thought he had to make an impression so he offered to pick up their plates after dinner, wash the dishes that were left in the sink, and even vacuum the crumby mess he made after eating a bag of chips.

Harry found it absolutely adorable how much effort he was putting into this and couldn't help but laugh once Louis tried to dust a place he couldn't reach.

"Here," Harry took the duster from Louis, "I'll get that for you."

Louis blushed as Harry took care of the dust issue, "I could have gotten it."

"No you couldn't have. And don't argue and say you could have, because you're small and couldn't reach that without a chair," Harry pointed out as he sat the duster onto the nearby table.

Louis crossed his arms and pouted, "I am not small."

Harry gave Louis a kiss, "You're small, darling. Accept it." 

"I am totally not small."

"You totally are. Look," Harry picked Louis up and Louis went into a fit of giggles, "I can just pick you up and set you down here on the couch and tickle you!"

Louis screamed as Harry began to tickle him and laughed as Harry moved his hands across his stomach.

"H-harry, please stop. Oh my gosh, please!" Louis begged between laughter.

"I don't think so. I like those giggles. Your giggles bring me life," Harry replied, smiling down at Louis. He gave him a quick kiss before tickling him again.

"No, no, no! Please have mercy on me!" Louis said, short of breath. He resorted to his last way of escape, "I need to pee! Let go of me, I need to use the bathroom!" 

"That's not going to work on me, Lou. Gotta come up with a better plan." 

"I really need to go, Harry!" Louis lied. 

"Then go, go, go!" Harry said as he let go of Louis, allowing him to run away.

"Gotcha!" Louis yelled as he ran into the bedroom and locked the door behind him, "Come and tickle me now!" he yelled at the door.

"Ah, come on. Lemme in. I just want to hug you and apologize."

"You're a shit liar, Hazz."

"Just let me in and we'll see if I'm lying or not."

Louis rolled his eyes. He took a look around the room and his eyes fell on a framed picture sitting on the nightstand.

"Lou? Please let me in."

"Hold on," Louis ignored. He walked over to the picture and picked it up.

It couldn't be, could it?

Niall and Ed?

That was crazy.

Niall would tell him if he was seeing someone, wouldn't he?

"Lou, please let me in," Harry said from behind the door, getting slightly worried. Louis opened the door, picture in hand.

"Did you know about this?" he questioned.

Harry glanced at the photo, "Yeah. They're cute aren't they?"

"You knew and you didn't tell me?"

"Well, I thought that Niall would te--"

"He didn't tell me anything. He hasn't told me anything about his love life. Last I checked he was single and always ready to mingle."

"Maybe he just didn't want to tell you. He's probably been meaning to tell you," Harry explained.

Louis threw the picture on the bed and pushed pass Harry to get to the living room, "Whatever. It doesn't even matter."

Harry let out a sigh as he followed Louis and sat on the couch next to him, "Really, Lou, it's alright."

"He doesn't trust me."

"He trusts you. You're his best friend."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Apparently that doesn't matter anymore." 

"Come on, don't get this way," Harry said, pulling Louis closer to him, his arm around Louis' shoulders and Louis' head on this chest. 

They sat like that way for a long while, before Louis finally stated the obvious, "It's getting late."

"You don't say, Captain Obvious?" Harry laughed.

"I need to get home."

Harry pouted, "Ah, can't you just spend the night? What am I going to do with out my Lou Boo?"

Louis laughed, "Lou Boo? That's the best you could come up with?"

"Hey, it's cute!"

Louis nudged Harry's arm, "You're weird."

"Nah, you're weird."

"Whatever, weird-o."

"Great comeback, Lou."

"Well it's better than 'Lou Boo'," Louis argued.

"Alright, alright, it sucks. But 'Harry Berry'? That's pretty bad if you ask me."

"It's a good thing no one's asking you then."

"Oh, please. You know you love me," Harry said with a smirk. 

"Yeah, yeah." 

Harry's eyes went big when the words left Louis' mouth, "You do?"

"I do what?" Louis asked, confused.

"You love me?" 

"Harry..."

"You do?" 

---

A.N. Ta-da! It's chapter 30! ^-^ I hope you liked it. I just thought we needed another look at how cute Louis and Harry are before we get into more serious stuff...Yeahhhh.

I  owe you all a BIG thank you! This story is ranked #870 for humor. This is a HUGE achievement for me and I couldn't have done it without you lovely, amazing readers! Also, we're almost at 800 votes like what is this?! Thank you so, so much for everything! Love you all! :)  -M

P.S. Thanks for all of the good luck you guys gave me for my speech! It really helped and I was elected Historian, hurray! Now I have more responsibilities. Ahhh...

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have decided that there will be a sequel to this story. I won't give out details just yet, but expect another announcement when we get to the end of chapter 40. :) I hope you're all somewhat excited!

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (I'm seriously got this one off a website so sorry if it sucks.) 

STORY QUESTION(S): What are your honest opinions of there being a sequel? How do you think Louis will act during his next interaction with Niall? Will Louis say he loves Harry, or not?