13.0

Louis didn't know why he was hidden beneath his covers, his head buried in his pillow, crying his eyes out.

There's nothing to cry about, he kept thinking. Yet the tears kept coming and Louis couldn't stop feeling guilty; as if the whole situation was his fault.

God, Louis, quit crying. 

Stop it.

Ugh, why do you always fuck things up?

What's the matter with you?

But there was no reason to cry over Harry. This was just a simple crush that Louis knew would never work out. Not only because of the age gap or Harry being his teacher, but because of the boyfriend.

If only Harry didn't have a boyfriend, then maybe things would work out between the two of them. Maybe they'd be able to become a couple.

Freaking, Liam.

Louis thought about everything. From the way Harry acted around him to the way Harry kissed him and everything was clicking together. He knew that Harry had to have some sort of feelings for Louis. He knew at the very least that Harry was fond of him as a person.

Frustration got the best of Louis and he screamed into his pillow until his throat hurt too much to talk. Eventually his tears dried and he fell silent.

He heard a pounding at the door, "Louis, get your ass down here. It's time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry," Louis yelled as best as he could.

"I don't care if you're hungry or not. It's family time, so get over your crying and shit and come down stairs."

"Leave me alone!"

"I will not leave you alone. I will pound on this door until you come out, you hear me?"

Louis sighed as he slipped out from under his covers. He threw on his shoes and climbed out his window, yelling, "Bye, Dad!" on his way out.

He took his time walking to Niall's house, thinking of what he's going to say. Of course, by now Niall was used to Louis showing up at any time of day for any reason. (When you spend ten years together as friends, chances are you're going to show up unexpected at some point in time.)

"Hey," Niall greeted when he opened the door, "Come on in," Niall took a step to the side to let Louis in, "Mom," he yelled over his shoulder, "Louis' here so we're gonna hang out in my room."

The two ran up the stairs and entered Niall's not-so-clean bedroom. Piles of clothes were scattered across the floor and random things seemed to be put wherever there was space. The only spot that wasn't cluttered, was the T.V. Niall had bought just not too long ago. 

"What seems to be the issue this time?" Niall asked, lying down on the bed. 

"Eh, just dad." 

Niall rolled his eyes, "There's more to it. I can sense it in your voice and hesitation. Tell me the truth, Lou."

"Well, okay," Louis sat next to Niall with his legs crossed, "There's this guy that I like. And he's sort of in a relationship with this other guy. And he sort of kissed me today, but then left me all of a sudden to go to this boyfriend. But I feel like I did something wrong and it was all my fault."

"Oh, boy. First of all, what are you getting yourself into? A guy that's already taken? Louis--"

"I know, I know! I don't know what I was thinking."

"But he kissed you which obviously means that he likes you in some way or another. So maybe you just need to show him what he's missing out on."

Louis cocked his head to the side, confused, "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we put on a show, boyfriend."

---

A.N. Wow! You guys are incredible! Over 300 reads, 90 likes/votes and 80 comments. This is absolutely insane!! Thank you so much! -M

DEDICATED TO: @ebbaaa for liking, commenting and being awesome! :)

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What's your favorite season?

STORY QUESTION: How do you think the whole "Louis-Niall" thing is going to go?