38.0

Louis woke up the following morning in Harry's arms. He smiled to himself and cuddled closer to Harry. HE liked these moments. He liked waking up next to the one he loved. He liked the feeling of Harry's hands on his waist and Harry's kisses and just Harry in general.

He liked it all too much and it slightly scared him.

The last time he cared this much was with Zayn and how did that end up? Not well. His break up with Zayn had absolutely ruined him and he honestly couldn't trust anyone for months. He even went through a time where he wasn't sure if Niall was a true friend.

But there was always something there, a thought, that told him Harry was different. And it kept repeating itself in Louis' mind.

Harry's different.

Harry's different.

Harry's different, he isn't like Zayn.

Harry's nice.

It took a lot for Louis to fully convince himself that he can trust Harry. But when Harry showed he cared about Louis through the small gestures like asking how his day was or how he was feeling, he knew that he could trust Harry.

Louis smiled as Harry began to stir awake. He wasn't going to lie, Harry looked like shit in the mornings. His hair was tousled and going off in crazy directions. He was sometimes sweaty and sticky. His face was red and his breath smelled terrible. But Louis really didn't care

"Good morning," Louis sang.

"Oh, no 'good morning beautiful'? I see how it is," Harry spoke, still sleepy, as he tried to stretch.

"Not for you. You look like me after practice and that is never a good image," Louis teased.

"Way to ruin my morning, Lou."

"Please, your morning should be made if the Queen is lying next to you."

"That...No, that doesn't work. Bad images come into mind. Don't say that ever again, please," Harry replied, his expression priceless.

Louis laughed and Harry had to admit that to wake up to such a sweet sound was like waking up to find eggs, bacon, and pancakes ready to eat.

"Okay," Louis said, switching subjects, "what are you going to make me for breakfast?"

"'Me? I'm making it? Why do I have to make it? Why can't you make it for once?"

"I'm the guest, Harry. What I say goes. Now, get up and make me some waffles!" Louis exclaimed.

"But I don't wanna," Harry whined.

"Grow some big boy balls and make your boyfriend breakfast."

"How about I take you out for breakfast at that cute little diner that's near by, hmm? We could go and have a nice breakfast that I don't have to cook. Then he could go to the park and walk around or back here and have sexy times or we could do anything else that you'd like," Harry suggested.

"Fine, if you must be so lazy, then we can go out to eat," Louis said, getting up and grabbing his jacket, waiting for Harry to get ready.

"This was your plan all along, wasn't it?" Harry questioned, slowly getting up from his spot on the couch and reaching out for his own jacket.

"Basically," Louis answered, pecking Harry on the lips and taking his hand to lead him out the door.

Tuesday was Louis' least favorite day of the week simply because practice went longer so they could fit in more running and Louis absolutely hated running. (Which got him thinking of why he decided to do participate in football.)

He was glad that he could see Harry before he went to practice, but was always sad when he had to leave earlier. He tried to take advantage of every second he got to spend with Harry in the boring classroom.

However, today wasn't a lovey-dovey session. Today was as work session and Louis really hated it. He found himself staring at his blank sheet of paper, his hands fiddling with his Rubik's cube.

Come on, Louis, just think. It's not that hard.

"You're doing it again," Harry said from his desk.

"I know, sorry." Louis slipped the cube back into his pocket.

"It's alright, there's no need for you to stop."

There was a long silence that filled the room and it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Louis sat, still staring at all the work he had done: nothing. He let out a sigh and took a look at the clock above the door.

Four fourty-freaking-two.

Eighteen minutes until he had to leave and he was drawing a big, fat blank.

"I'm here to help," Harry said, "if you need it."

Louis really didn't want to bother Harry. He was busy grading all of the papers he should have graded over the weekend and then some. Louis didn't want to be the reason why Harry was so far behind, so he just shook his head and tried to get it done himself.

"Everyone needs help at some point in time, Lou," Harry pointed out as Louis began to pack his things a few minutes later.

Louis didn't say anything else as he left, but he did run back once he realized he forgot to tell Harry something, "I love you." 

---

A.N. Longer chapters starting with chapter 40! TRCC is ranked #647 in humor. This is amazing!! :) Thank you guys! I leave for camp tomorrow so expect no updates until I return on Sunday. -M 

DEDICATED TO: @-dancingintherain- for the wonderful comments. I love you, too ;)

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Do you like socks? (I cannot stand wearing them as I sleep. They are annoying to me.)

STORY QUESTION: Why do you think Louis trusted Zayn so much?