Chapter 2

So here the next chapter guys......

Please do vote and comments

Thank you...

Jayanti pov

Today is Sunday and last night I slept late so here I was sleeping with my open eyes😅.

Ishan called me after 2 hours later he told me that we were going to shopping mall and he had to buy some important things so he suggested me to accompany him.

I was ready. And standing outside of my house. He said he would pick me up in 10 minutes but his 10 minutes is like 1o hours.

I was about to call him but I saw his car heading towards me.

I sighed.

Chalo aaj to aa gaya. (Thank God he came today.)

He is very rich person in our college but we are friends from our 1st year and this is our final year of college.

His dad is a business man and his mom is a housewife.

But he didn't wanted to become a businessman like his father. He just want to do something special that the world would knew him till eternity.

Weird, Right.

I told him to become a writer because the writer's writing would never die, even the person would die but his story will never.

But he said I m joking. He is weirdest person I have ever met.

I sat in the car and we drove off to the mall.

After parking the car we headed towards our destination.

MALL.

As we r just arrived there we saw Aditi there with her friend.
What was her name?????
Yeah, Areeba.

They r best friends after us, of course.

Ishan saw that and now we are going towards them.

He is very confident person, but when he saw Aditi he become like a bhigi billi.

Oh God! Kuchh to bolo Ishan. (Oh God say something Ishan)

*Ahhemmmmm.....* I cleared my throat and looked at him. But he was busy in checking her out.

*so, Hi, Aditi how r u guys here?* I started becoz I knew he won't start to kisi ko to shuru karna hi padega n. ( I knew he won't start so someone have to start n)

She smiled at me and then at him.

*hi arrey Jayanti, Ishan tum dono yaha* (oh Jayanti and Ishan u r here?) he exclaimed.

*yeah so, what r  u doing here?* I asked, of course, because he won't.

* bas u hi. Ok come let's go.* She said and went.

*yeah yeah chalo* (yeah yeah come)  I said and followed her. But I stopped because he was not moving a bit.

Oh God! Kya karo main iska. (Oh God what will I do with this man?)

*Ishan chalna nhi hai kya? Ya yahi rahke saamaan kharidna hai?* (Ishan dont u want to go?) I asked him.

*what..... Yeah.... Yeah.... why not chalo.* he said coming out from his thoughts.

I think Aditi don't like him that's why she is uncomfortable when he is around and when he is checking her out.

That day we did shopping. Ishan and Aditi had bought some clothes and Areeba she was taking some special gifts for her boyfriend who she was going to proposed that night.

Yeah u heard it right, she proposed him and he said yes. And today she came to the college with her boyfriend.

I and Ishan was sitting in the top of the stair when they came.

*hi Jayanti and Ishan. Meet my boyfriend Karthik and Karthik meet my friends Jayanti and Ishan.* she introduced us with him.

*hi* I and Ishan said in unison.

After that day

I was with My friend Mehek. She is my best friend after Ishan but Ishan is not my friend only he is something else too.

She knew my feelings for him.
And she is threatening me to confess it to him.

But what if he hasn't the same feelings  towards me. And then I m afraid of loosing our friendship.

*To tune usse baat ki?* (u talked to him?) she asked amusingly.

*nahi.* (no) I said.

*kya but kyun nhi? Aakhir tu usse pyaar karti hai. Or pyaar to kabhi bhi kisi se bhi ho jaata hai n?* ( what but why not? After all u love him and love can happen to anyone, we can't do anything about this. Can we?)  she was surprised but how could I tell him that I love him?

*par agar use mujhse pyaar nhi ho to? Main apne friendship ko nhi khona chahti.* ( but if he don't love me then? I don't want my friendship with him to be broken.)  I was thinking and at the verge of crying but she patted my back.

* but kab tak chhupaayegi ye feelings? Kab tak? Jab uski shaadi ho jaayegi tab? Dekh I know that u respect ur friendship but ek baar koshish to kar ke dekh hi sakti hai?* ( but how long will u hide this feelings of urs? How long? When he will get married? See I know that u respect ur friendship but just for once try? U can try right?) she said more like request, she is the person who cared for me after Ishan.

*ok I will try. Khush, chal ab ye apne chehre ko saaf kar or ye project banane me meri help kar.* ( ok i will try. Happy? Now come, wash ur face and help me to do this project.) I said smiling but at the same time I have tears in my eyes.

Ok I will confess my feelings for him. Yes I will not matter what.

She was happy but she don't know that soon she would be crying for giving it a try.

I fell in love with you, I don't know how,I don't know why, I just did.

Sooooooo....
Here is the chapter.

I know ye bahut jaldi hai pichhle ke bajay.😆

Now come to the story.

What will happen next?

Will she tell him or just shocked to hear the news from him?

Stay tuned for next update.

Will update soon.😄

@virat_ishan18

Jayanti❤