Chapter 6

Jayanti pov

I was in my way to college.

As I was going to the hall becoz of some announcement about our studies and stuffs.

Someone pulled me from back, I was taken aback.

*why? Why u r ignoring me Hari? *oh so it was him.Ishan.

*why would I ignored u? I m not.* I defend myself.

*oh really so I m the one who is ignoring u. Shut up. From yesterday I m seeing u, u didn't came to me or join me for lunch, and then u went away without me. After that when I called u to talk about us then u cut the fucking call.* he said first in sarcastic tone and then in angry one.

US???

It was never US? Right?

Then what he was talking about?

*US??? Really Ishan, I know that I didn't join u but there must be some reasons. And then I went home without you. And I really told you the reason. And then when u called me I was in no mood of talking so when u said I have to go with u to do shopping, I was very tired to talk about these or anything else. I was irritated and.... wait when u asked me to talk about US? U are talking about u and her. That's it.* I completed myself.

Right now I m not in mood to talk about her but he just forced me to tell the fucking truth.

*Ok I m... I m really sorry. I just thought about us I meant me and her. I am really sorry. Ok I will not talk about her if u r not comfortable with that. I m really sorry.* he said and this time I really feeling guilty.

*It's ok Ishan. I m sorry yesterday I was just frustrated becoz of this whole work and projects all this thing made me frustrated. I m really sorry. And I will go today for your shopping. Ok? U don't have to worry about all these things after all my best friend is going to propose someone.* I said and smiled at him.
I know this is difficult for me but after seeing his smile I just made myself understand that he will be happy with her.

He smiled and said *oh thank u jany and please in friendship there are no sorry and no thank u understand. Ab se main nhi bolunga or tum bhi nhi samjhi?*

*Ok as u say my lord.* he laughed at me and we both went towards the hall to listen what is going.

As we r moving towards our first class the history one. Ishan stopped at a distance and became pale. I also stopped and asked him what had happened? Why he suddenly stopped?

*What happened Ishan? Why you stopped suddenly? We are getting late for the class. Come on.* I said and went towards him as I was about to drag him he said something that I also got freeze at my spot.

*I didn't bring history's book* what the hell what just he said? He didn't bring his history book. Now he will gone. I mean it's not that much hard punishment but if u r going to stand outside of ur classroom for a month then ur all syllabus and chapters would gone and u didn't understand anything.

* What???? But how? I mean it's Maya mam's class? How u just forget that?* I asked in disbelief.

*I just forgot becoz of the tension between us. Now what will I do? That Maya will not leave me. And becoz it's me she don't want to lose this chance of punishing me in any way.* he said and became worried.

Now I have to do something about this.

Idea! I have an idea.
But...
What but?
I can do this much after all he is my best friend. I can do this. Yeah I can do this.

* I have an idea!* I said to him as he was very worried about this situation.

*Really what is that?* asked Ishan.