Chapter 11

Jayanti Pov

Today is my second day of my new job and I m already up becoz I don't want to be late today.

As I was sitting in the dinning table eating my breakfast, Swati came downstair, ready for her office.

She met Aman in the office only.

He was really into her.
They both look good together.

"Then, what's your plan for today's Date with ur Handsome hunk?" I asked her, taking the bite of my bread while a blush crept on her face.

"Oye u r blushing like a tomato.." after saying this I couldn't stop myself and started laughing.

This Girl and I, we r best friend since I don't know. And seeing her blushing for someone is totally a new thing.

God saves that Aman boy!😂

"Please.. stop all ur teasing." She said walking towards the dinning area.

"Why? I will tease u, after all Aman is going to kiss u tonight." I said with a smirk on my face.😏

"Ha to abhi tease karna jaruri hai kya?" Said Swati.

"Ok. Ok. Sham ko tease karungi. Khush?" I said in between my laughs.

"Yeah. Whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

"Queen kaha hai?" She asked.

"Moti soo rahi hai. Khaane or sone ke alawa uska kaam hi nhi hai." I said and took the glass of water to drink.

"Achha.... mujhe khaane or sone ke alawa kuchh kaam nhi hai?" Out of nowhere Mehek asked. I was drinking the water at the same time and split on Swati who was sitting opposite to me.

"What the hell? Jayanti?" Swati was horrified.

Aaj din ki shuruaat hi kharab hui hai.😧

"Sorry... so..rryyy...(in between her coughs) sorry." I said controlling myself, then Swati came to me and put her hand on my back and started rubbing it. I felt relive.

"Tu thik to hai n?" Asked Mehek and Swati in unison.

"Ha... I... I m fine..." I said and sat down on the chair.

"Hey guys I m late talk to u in evening. Bye" I said don't want to witness Mehek's anger.

"Oye sun... aaj tu 5pm aa jana hum shopping jaayenge. Ok?" Said Swati.

"Kyun?" I asked confused.

"Date par jaa rahi hai ye meri maata." Said Mehek.

"Oh ha. But time kya kab jaayegi Date par uske sath?" I asked to conform if I would late half or 1 hour is that fine for her.

"8pm. Ha but late mat hona. Ek kaam karenge hum tere office aa jayenge. Phir direct wahi se shopping karne jaayenge. Ok?" Suggested Mehek.

"Ok. Now bye." I said and left from there.

I took the bus and arrived at the office today half an hour before.

As I was passing by the reception area I saw Tunisha, who was busy with some kind of paperwork.

"Hi." I said.

"Hlo. Very early. Not bad. Ishan sir will surely like it." She said.

"U know more about Ishan?" I enquired. I don't like the way she always took Ishan.

"Oh it's nothing before u came. I was the only one who did every work of him. Giving him his coffee to making his scheduled ready. So I know that much." She said with a smile. I also smiled at her.