Chapter 8

Please guys just read author note after this chapter.👇👇👇👇

Enjoy......

Jayanti pov

He studied very hard.
Even now we meet  very oftenly or sometimes.

He didn't want any disturbance between his study.

That day when he told his father that he want to study business further, his father was most happiest person in the world at that time.

He wanted from starting that his son study business and help him to spread his business.

Before Ishan never heard his any plead.
But nowadays he is happy that his son is doing whatever he wanted him to do.

As I was walking in the parking lot to take my scooty.
I saw him.

From till the date he didn't go with me.

Today is 12th Feb but he was just ignoring me like I didn't exist in this world. It's hurt somewhere in my heart.

But I just wiped my unshed tears and went to him.

I tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned towards me and just stand like, like he saw something unexistable.

*oh hello! Kaha kho gaye ho tum? Why r  u ignoring me all this while? What is the use of it? We can be friends like before. Right?* I asked him making an angry face.

*oh I-I m really sorry yaar. I was just so busy that I didn't remember u.* he said giving me a nervous smile.

*oh to tum ye kah rahe ho ki mujhe kuchh kaam nhi hai. Main khaali baithi ho?* I am pissed by his strange behaviour.

*whoa... whoa... if u r thinking so.......* he said and started backing off.

*What do u mean? U r so mean. I hate u for that.* I said making him chuckle.

Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Ishan Kishan came back in his usual self. The Ishan Kishan Self.

*Don't worry babes someday u will love me.* he said making my heart fluttered.

I already did.

*oh come on I will not.* I said making a duh tone.

* is it a challenge Miss. Jayanti Hari?* asked Ishan.

*As u say. So it is a challenge that I will not fall for u. Mr. Ishan Kishan.* I said I know that it's a completely lie. But what say. Making him winner is what I wanted. And of course he will never know my feelings for him. I will never tell him.

*u will Miss. And this is my challenge.* he said accepting the challenge he just made it.

*ok... ok just leave it where are u going?* I asked him and he told that he have some work and then left.

Left me with my darkness.
I am a darker person. I love darkness. It feels so good. When I was feeling lonely I just switched off my lights at night of course and just feel the darkness. Darkness didn't mean that if someone have dark story and no one was there for them.
Darkness means that u will never be alone in any of ur situation.

If there are no darkness then there isn't light at all.

The day we spent with us was very few after that incident.

We were passed out from our college.

Ishan got his business.

He was Junior boss as his father was still the boss. A senior one.

I don't have any work.

As I was sitting on my couch doing nothing.
My phone buzzed.

It was from Ishan. Yes I have his number.

It had been four fucking years that he was not in contact with me. He was very busy with his so called business.
As his company was one of the very big travel agencies. And he wanted some of his employ to transfer to the place where most of the tourist came to visit.  So I have to take one of their employee  place. He wanted me.
And I am willing to help him.
Stupid Girl. I know. But I can't help it.
Whenever he needed any help I was always there for him so why not today.

I instantly said yes. He was very happy.
But I said him to take my interview and then only he have decide whether I m good at it or not.

Firstly he was not ready but after much request session he was ready to take my interview.

So my interview will be tomorrow.

Now I m no more unemployed.

I m very happy.

Maybe... Maybe he had forgotten Her.

Maybe....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So guys here is the chapter.  I know it's too short but sorry. I m writing this at 1:03am.
Bear with it.

And yeah I wanted to say something about those two person who just addressed women as a toy.
They thought that women are for use and throw.
But they don't know that their mother is also a woman. Just give them some respect. Guys I don't want to hurt you but right now I am very angry on both of them.

I m happy that bcci banned them.
And wanted to say that if the person was or is my favourite if they say something apt then they have to face the consequences.

Am really sorry for their fangirls. I am also feeling very bad. Because I m also a cricket freak and so does cricketer.
I love all of the cricketers no matter from where they do belong.

I am very disappointed from those two boys. I m not saying this without any reason. They have to respect girls.
If they are saying this for any girl then indirectly they are saying this for all of us.

Women are like a white cloth and men's are  like a black.  White clothes are easily polluted but not the black one.

So guys thank u for voting and commenting ur lovely comments in my previous chapters.
Thank u soooooo...... much......

Jayanti
virat_ishan18