Chapter 12

Jayanti Pov

I was roaming in the mall...

At the very same time I saw someone whom I didn't have expected here or anywhere...

'ADITI DESHMUKH', her name is.

What is she doing here???
And after listening to what Ishan's bodyguard had said, she wasn't here for almost a long time...
Then what is she doing here?

And how his bodyguard didn't know about that?

As I was shocked, someone patted on my shoulder,
"What happened? Why are u standing here?" Mehek asked after purchasing whatever they were doing in clothing section.

I saw a big shopping bag in her hand... and then at her.

"Oh no nothing, I was just... u know roaming around.." my answer was not complete and then it was not a lie too.

"Tere chehre ka rang kyun utra hua hai?" Mehek questioned.

"Oh it's nothing yaar... chal Swati kaha hai? Use date par jaane me Deri hogi n? Chal.." I don't want to drag that. I don't want to know anyone about Aditi. Call me selfish but I can't saw them together.

I know if Ishan will know this, he will claim her... no matter what.

Back in the college when Ishan had proposed her and when she rejected him...
I saw determination in his eyes...
Love.
Want.
And, Determination.

'You can't do this Jany, he is ur best friend, u can't do this. U can't snatch his love. U can't. If u do that he will never be happy. And then if he comes to know about this whatever u r doing, then he will hate u. U know how it feels when u didn't get ur love? Right. U don't want him to feel that. Do you? No. Then just don't do this. Then just let him go... he will never love u, and u can't force him to love u. Because the way u love him, he will never love the same way, he is someone else's, he will never be yours. If he is happy with her, then u should be happy that he get his love unlike u. If u want him to be happy then just do this for him. For u, actually.' My subconscious said.

"Kya hua kaha jaa rahi hai? Hey, ruk to...." Mehek again asked.

I was making my way towards Aditi...
I don't know but for my love, I m doing right. But for me, I am doing wrong with me. I can't do this but if only I didn't love him... for his love... I have to sacrifice my love... without knowing him...

"Hey! Aditi?" I said.

She turned towards my direction.

"Oh hi! Jayanti? Right?" She said and I saw a bit of happiness in her eyes.

But why?

We are now sitting at the restaurant with my fellows and Aditi.

"So how are u guys doing?" Aditi asked with a smile plastered on her face.

No one answer her back.

"We are doing great... u know... what about you?" Swati replied instead of me.

"I m good... happy with my life... and what about those college friends? What are they doing?" She again asked.

"We don't know about them. And we don't have any contact with them these days." Said Mehek rudely I glared at her but she just ignored my glare. What the hell?

"Oh.." All she can say.

"But Jayanti u and Ishan is best friend. Right? Then u have his contact." Ok so this was the point.

"No she don't have, she never met him after the college." Mehek said and that too a lie.

"Really?" Aditi saw us with suspicious eyes.