Chapter 19

Arjun POV

But then...

Someone pulled her and saved her.

I dont saw her face.
Yes it's a girl.

Her back was facing me.

As I approached them she already had gone.

"Jayanti what is this? Are u mad? U will die if she didn't have saved u." I said to her in anger.

"Ha to mar jaane dete tum log mujhe. Kamskam ye tuti hu life to nhi jeeti. Thak chuki hu main Arjun. I m tired of this. I can't move from him. He is my dream Arjun." She said and started crying.

"If he is ur dream then he is ur nightmare too Jayanti. Uske liye apni life gawana chahti thi tum? U dont care for us?" I said and took her to the near bench.

"I cared for u guys but I dont know  I can't live without him. I m lost, Arjun. I m lost. I dont think I will ever live in light. U know I love him since our first day of college. It's been 7 fucking years. U know people says that patience is the key of ur success. But why it didnt work on me? I have waited for him like 7 years and today I m waiting only for him.
U know he was the one who always Supported me when I ran from my house. My parents were against me to study further. They want me to married with their friend's son. I was not ready for that. I ran from there. I got scholarship for the further study. So I dont have to worry about the money. When Ishan knows about this, he helped me and always Supported me for what I m. From then I had developed feelings for him. I didn't do that, u know it just happen. If I had known that love is this much cruel then I would never loved him like I do. How can I leave him knowing that he was always there for me in my ups and downs. And that's the reason why I can't and couldn't confess my feelings for him. I dont want him to hate me." She replied and started crying, I hold her in my arms.

I wiped my tears. Yes I m also crying by now.

I held her very tightly. I dont want this moment to break.

After she was done with her tears. I started myself. I want her to cry her heart out becoz this is the way she can remove her pain and sorrow.

"U know what Jany. I want to say something very important to u." I said and she looked at me.

"Say..." she said making it a short reply.

"U know Aditi. She is my Ex. Actually she was my Ex Girlfriend. She was my junior. In US when I was in 2nd year. She was in 1st year. After sometime we started dating. I liked her. But she just used me. She called me when she want money. And didnt even reply when I text her or want to talk her. This was going for a while. And u know I m short tempered guy. I can't take it anymore. I went to her and after so much of our fight. We broke up. Ankit, he knows everything about me and Aditi. He was the one who told me about her that she is not a good girl and she is just wasting my money as well as time. But I never believed at him. One day what she did.
Made me what I m today with my mother. U remember I told u that I didnt live with my mom? We talked but not in a good way. She always approached me with a smile and I made her sad by my words. But she never complained about anything. Becoz of that Aditi I did wrong with my mother. Becoz of Aditi my mother questioned me and didnt believed me. One day she called my mom after we broke up. She told her that I forced her. Like u know... what I m saying..." I paused and saw her. She looked at me horrified.

"She told that? That too to ur mom?" She asked in her terrible voice.

"Yes. My mom didnt believe her. But she called me and asked me. I was angry I bashed at my mum in anger. And then I went to Aditi. She was having a good night. And then I slapped her." I completed my story.