Chapter 20

Author's Pov

A girl in her early 20s was sleeping in her room.

Its already 9am and she is still sleeping.

"Peeku wake up beta its already 9am. And u r still sleeping." Came a voice from downstair.

"Maa bas 2 minutes." The girl who was sleeping said.

"Nhi i will not listen to u now just get up or i will tell ur papa." Her mother said.

"No no dont tell him. I m up. See i m up." Peeku said.

Peeku made her way towards the washroom.

As she was about to open the door her mother said, "Good girl but beta ur father is not home. He went on a business trip." Her mother said and winked at her.

"Mom.... huh.." Peeku said and went in the washroom to freshen up.

After 20 minutes

"Aunty where is Peeku?" Said Rahul.

Rahul is best friend of Peeku.

"I m here. Rahu kaal." Said Peeku from the dinning room.

"Dont call me that ever Peeku. I had told this many times. I hate it." Said Rahul making faces.

"Oh really? Rahu Kaal ko gussa aa raha hai?" Peeku mocked him.

"Bacho please dont fight. Its already 9:30am and u r going to be late for ur college. So fight afterwards." Her mom said taking a plate of food in her hand and giving it to Rahul, who took it instantly.

"Bhookad." Said Peeku loudly that Rahul can hear.

"Or tu ye mat bhool ki tu iss bhookad ki best friend hai." Rahul said smirking.

"Chal chal." Peeku said and started finishing her food.

She dont use to eat properly and thats what made her mother angry.

"Peeku if u dont take one more chappatti then u r not going to ur college." Her mother said sternly.

"Maa subah subah kaun roti khaata hai?" Peeku said making faces.

"Chal moti khaale warna aise khaane ke liye kitne hi log tarste hai." Said Rahul in evil tone.

"Oye Rahu Kaal ye bol na ki tu apni baat kar raha hai. Logo ko laane ki kya zaroorat hai?" She said in irritating tone.

After the breakfast they went to their college together.

It was 4 pm and Peeku and Rahul was at the parking lot.

Rahul is a rich one. But never show off his money to anyone.

He is really down to earth. He respect Peeku's parents as his parents.

And even he didnt do breakfast from his house he came to Peeku and eat her mother's handmade food.

He loves a lot.