[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I looked at the Letter One More time on the Floor...

I-I... I don't know what to do... I... My legs are Numb... I can't seem to Move from my Position...

For... 3 Years... 3 F*cking Years... He... He beared the Things I did to him...

Then Tears... Tears made it's way out from my Eyes...

I... I don't deserve him... He... He's too good for me... He's too Good in every F*cking way... I don't deserve him...

Then I looked at the Door Upstairs... The Door of My Jungkook....

"I'm sorry... I'm ready to let you go..."

Then The next thing I Knew... I passed out...

[JUNGKOOKS POV]

Gosh! Why is the Traffic so bad?!

Urghhh.... I just hope Taehyung wouldn't Yell at me for being Late...

I looked at the Steering Wheel and to my Wrist...

I Held my Wrist and Smiled...

"The Scars are Almost Gone..."
I said to Myself...

Then I heard a Honk behind me... I Looked at the Traffic Enforcer and He's signaling me to Move Forward...

After that I drove to the Mall to Buy Taehyung's Perfume...

I was Walking around looking for that Particular Shop... then... I came across with The Shop... The Shop where... Where... Where Taehyung used to take me when... He's still 'Loves' me... that's what I want to Call it...

I know that He Hurted me Dearly... but What can I do? I Love Him...

But... Everything Must Come to an End...

I was walking around the Mall and saw My Good Friend... Yugyeom...

"HI KOOKIE!!!" Yugyeom yshouted while Dragging his Girl Friend with him...

"Hey Yugs! Long Time no See" i said and hugged him in a Manly Manner...

Then I saw His Girl Friend hiding behind him...

"What's Her name?" I asked Yugyeom...

"Her name's Yzabelle... My Girl Friend..." he introduced Yzabelle to me...

"HI!" I waved at her and she somehow responded with a slight Bow...

"Hey... Have You heard? Mark and Bam Bam are already Engaged.." Said Yugyeom

I nod and noticed that Yugyeom's Holding a Cinema Ticket...

"Out on a Date?" I asked Yugyeom and he Nodded...

I waved Good-Bye to them and started to walk away...

I need to look for that Shop...

"Hey... Kook" I heard Yugyeom called me...

"I saw on FB that the Acceptance Letters will be Delivered today..." Yugyeom Informed me and I nodded and told them to have a Nice Date...

As I keep walking around... I've finally saw the Shop where Taehyung Always Buys his Perfume...

I went in and Looked at the Shelf with the Most Expensive Perfumes... I saw His Perfume and went to the Counter...

"For you Sir?" Asked the Sales Lady...

"No..."

"Oh! For your Friend, you know we can wrap this for you" she said smilling

"It's not for a Friend" I said and Refused to wrap the Perfume...

Then... he handed me the Perfume with a Elegant Looking Paper Bag...

I payed through Card and Went out...

Then I remembered... Yugyeom, Bam Bam, Mark and Me applied for a Scholarship at Harvard...

But then... what about Yzabelle? Will Yugyeom Leave her?

And as For me... I know that Taehyung wouldn't mind if I went to Harvard...I mean... he doesn't even Like me...

I kept on thinking about the Scholarship and Taehyung Till I bumped into a Small but Cute Man...

I grabbed his Hands to help him Stand Up...

"Will you Look at-" he seemed angry until he looked up to me...

He kept on Staring at me... and Of course I was Uncomfortable!

"Urmmm... Excuse me...?" I said and he broke the Eye Contact and cleared his Throat....

"Urm... I'm sorry for What happened" I apologized and he nodded...

"I'm Jimin By The Way" he said and extended his Arm

"Jungkook" I shaked his Hand and smiled at him...

"So... What are you doing Here? Shopping?" He asked when he saw The Paper Bag...

"Going Home Actually" I said and Excused Myself...

"Hey!" The Jimin Guy came towards me and handed me his Phone...

"Can I have your Number?" He asked and I was Shocked to even Move...

I mean We just Met and now he's asking for my number?

"I know we Just met... but I've just arrived here in Korea and Doesn't have any Friends... Can we be Friends?" He asked

So That's Why he was Asking for my Number... I nodded and Took the Phone from him and Typed in my Number...

He called it and My Phone Buzzed...

"There... now You have my Number and I have a New Friend!" He said and started to jump like a Crazy Kid...

But he's cute tho...

~tbc~