[TAEHYUNG's pov]

I'm sitting on my bed while Jungkooks feeding me...

He tried to protest that I have my own arms so why not feed myself...

After a 5 minute argument he gave up and fed me...

I kept on sucking on the spoon and tried to look at him sexily and every time I do that he'll blush like a Mad man..

I was cut off from my thoughts when a knock was heard on the Door of my room...

Jungkook got up and went to the Door..

When he opened the door Police officers was standing out side...

"We have to talk to Mr. Kim" they said and Jungkook made way for them...

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim... we would like to talk to you about your accident... we just got the CCTV footage and we identified the person who drove the Ferrari... her name is Bae Joo Hyun... Or people calls him Irene... we're looking for her now" the Police said and I was shocked to hear the news...

"We'll update you soon Mr. Kim" they said and bowed...

After Jungkook closed the door he looked at me with wide eyes..

I motioned him to come to me...

He went near me and I hugged his waist nuzzling my head onto his Stomach... but wow... his stomach is a Bit Hard though...

"Don't worry about her... she's nothing to me now..." I said and tightened my hug onto his Waist...

"It's not that... I'm just worried that she might do something to you again..." Jungkook said and I released him from my hug and pulled his nape towards me then kissed him on his Lips...

I deepened the kiss and we both moved in sync until I pulled away...

I made him sit on the Bed facing me and
I connected our foreheads and looked at him straight to the eye...

"Don't worry about that... we're still in the Hospital and I'm sure that she won't be able to come here" I said and Smiled at him...

Night fell and Jungkook went to the Store out side the Hospital to buy some snacks...

He told me that he was feeling hungry and well.. I couldn't resist his Aegyo so I told him to get me some too...

I looked at the ceiling and smiled...Before I knew it... I'm fast asleep...

The moment I opened my eyes A bright light was on top of my Head...

I looked around and There's no one here... the Area was stinky and Dark...

The only source of light was the one on top of my head...

I realised that I was tied to a chair and my left arm was bleeding...

I heard a chuckle behind me and a sound of Heels walking towards me...

As the sound nears me... a Cold and hard object came in touch with my skin...

I looked at the object and it was a Knife...

The person whose holding it was no other than...

"Mr.Bae..."

"Well hello there Mr. Kim Taehyung... you like this Knife? I designed it myself..." he said...

I cannot believe what I am seeing right now... why would Mr. Bae do this?

"Well you see... It's been such an honor... that you've became my Daughters boyfriend... and also because of you... she was broken..." he said and laughed in a demon-like manner...