[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

I waved back to Jimin as a 'Goodbye'... he bought me a Milk Shake as a Gift because we're Friends Now...

I went back to my Car and started the Engine...

On my way to the House... I saw a Couple Under the Shade of a Tree...

Somtimes... I envy those Couples... Knowing that some people May Judge them... they don't Care at all...

I saw the shorter one sulking, pouting Actually... and the Taller one simply pinched his Lovers Cheeks and the shorter one hugs his Boyfriend...

Then... after a 5 minute of Driving... i remembered what Yugyeom told me... The Acceptance Letter will be Delivered today... I hope I got In... I really wanted to Study at Harvard...

Then a Bus appeared on my side... and I actually saw the Couple I Saw back there...

They were leaning on Each Other... Head on Top of the Other... I wish Taehyung was that Sweet to me... But... it's the Opposite of what he's doing to me...  

I

want a Break~

I kept on Driving and finally arrived...

That's odd... when Taehyung's Awake the Mansion would be a Club because of the Noise...

I parked my Car on the Garage and went inside...

Then I heard Sobs... almost Cries...

I went Upstairs and... I heard the Sobs coming from our Room...

I opened the Door and Saw a Broken Taehyung... Tears escaping his Eyes... The Eyes that I first Fell for... then I looked down on the Floor... Then I saw My Diary...

I looked at Him one more time and Ran... I ran but because he's more Stronger that me... He caught up... he gripped my Shoulders and I looked down... Afraid to be Hurt... Afraid to be Cursed at... but I saw a Finger... slowly touching My chin... he lifts my Head up...

And the Next thing I knew...

His Lips landed on mine... Because The things Happened so Quickly... I don't know how to React... Instead my Brain Did the Work...

I slapped him and Wiped my Lips.... I ran back to my Room and locked it...

I looked at my Diary... and the Page that I torn was also on the Floor...

He might be laughing at me... Laughing on How Pathetic I am to Love him...

But I can't... I just Can't stop Loving him...

But then... I heard a loud thud outside of my room... I slightly opened the Door and saw a Lying Taehyung on the Front Door...

I ran up to Him and checked if he was Okay... then I saw a Paper

I reached for it...

He saw it, He saw my Acceptance Letter...

I came back to my senses and Called an Ambulance...

[NIGHT TIME]

"I found him on the Floor when I opened my Door Dr. I don't know what Happened.." i said to the Doctor after he's done Examining Taehyung...

"He's okay now Sir, he just Fainted because of Shock..." The doctor said and smiled at me...

He patted my Shoulders and Walked away... I Thanked Him and I went Inside Taehyung's Room...

I sat on the stool beside his Bed...

He looks like an Angel... He's very Adorable when Sleeping... then he muttered some words but I can't understand It...

I went closer to him...

"I LOVE YOU, JUNGKOOK.
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"

~tbc~