[JUNGKOOK's pov]

It's been 3 weeks since Taehyung suffered that Accident... and until now... he's still in a Coma...

Every night, I couldn't sleep thinking that Maybe... Taehyung won't remember me at all...

I entered the Room and I saw Mrs. Kim sitting on the Chair next to Taehyung...

I tapped her shoulders and the way I see it she's very exhausted because she hasn't left Taehyungs Side for 3 weeks now...

"Go home and Rest Mrs. Kim... I'll take care of Taehyung and Will message you if something happens" I said and smiled at her...

She returned the smile and stood up... she went to get her Bag and before she opens the door she looked at me first...

"Stop calling me Mrs. Kim" she said in a Stern voice... I on the other hand was trembling and nervous due to the Fact that this was the First Time I saw her Serious Side...

"Just Call me Mom from now on" She said and smiled...

I sighed in relief after she closed the door...

I thought she'll blame me or something...

Then I went to the Chair where Mrs.- I mean Mom sat earlier...

I looked At Taehyung and I hope... that He'll wake up soon...

I must be so tired that I fell asleep next to Taehyung...

I felt a hand tapped my shoulders and when I looked up... I saw...

"TAEHYUNG-AH!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" I said and Immediately went out to inform the Doctor...

I waited out side his room and I looked at the Time... 7:38pm... I already called Mrs.- I mean Mom... and she's on her way...

After 5 minutes of waiting, Mom messaged me that she arrived at the Hospital and told me to wait for her...

After a Minute or Two Mom came to me panting...

"Mom... Why do you look so exhausted?" I asked her while I guided her to the nearest bench...

"I ran... " she said while trying to regain her normal breathing state...

Then the Doctor opened the door and went to us...

"Mr. Kim is fine and he just needs to rest for a couple of days... but... the bad news is... he has selective Amnesia... i tried to ask him about his parents and friends and he can recognise them all... but when it comes to Mr. Jeon..." then the Doctor looked at me...

"I'm sorry but he cannot remember you... " then the Doctor bowed and left...

Mom looked at me and hugged me... she said that everything will be fine and he'll remember me soon...

She went in first... then after 10 minutes Mom called for me...

I walled inside the Room and I saw Taehyung looking at me... Coldly...

"Hi" I said in a Low Voice and faked a smile while tears were brimming on my eyes...

He just bowed and looked at the window...

"C-Can you not remember me?" I asked him but he ignored me...

My heart broke into Million pieces and Mom looked at me with sadness on her eyes...

I tried to stop my tears but I failed... I sobbed miserably but I tried to stop it...

All of those memories... even though it was just a Couple of Days...

He... He doesn't remember it at all...

He... He cannot even remember me...

Then He looked at his Mother and...

"Mom... where's Irene?"

Those 3 words... brought my Whole World into the ground... He... He doesn't remember me...but... He remembers Irene...

I can feel that my Legs are starting to loose balance...

I cannot breathe... I feel like suffocating... I cannot move... I cannot say a word...

My whole world came crushing Down...

Maybe...

Just Maybe...

If I ignored the News About Taehyung......

If I didn't payed attention to that...

maybe...

I'm living peacefully in America right now...

I looked down and turned my body towards the door...

I gripped the Handle and was about to turn it...

I'm just waiting for Taehyung to call me...

But that didn't happened...

I walked out on his room and sat on the Bench outside of his Room...

There... I cried... I cried shamelessly...

I don't care of people looks at me like I'm loosing my mind...

But this pain that I'm feeling right now... I just unbearable to just ignore...

I wiped my Eyes and went inside Taehyungs room...

There I saw him laughing...

Gosh... How I miss his laughs...

How I miss his Hugs and kisses...

But all of that won't happen again...

Because to him...

I'm a Nobody...

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! What are you doing there? Aren't you gonna hug me?" then he opened his arms wide...

I looked at him shocked...

"W-Wh-What's happening?" I stuttered while looking at him....

"I'm just joking.. okay? How can I forget someone so Beautiful?" He said and smiled at me... I ran to him and hugged him like my Life's depending on it...

I cried because of mixed emotions... I cried because I'm happy and I cried because I'm Sad...

Then I felt his hands patting my back and he's whispering I'm sorry's and I love you's...

I looked at him and pouts...

He chuckled and brought me into his arms once again...

"How can you do this to me!?" I said while hugging him...

"Hahaha I'm sorry okay? I just missed you so much!" Then he tightened his arms around me...

I smiled too and I broke the Hug...

Mom was looking at us with such adoration on her eyes...

"I hope you both won't separate again... I cannot bear to see my sons sad... okay?" She then sobbed and some tears left her eyes...

We pulled her into our embrace too and that's how the Night ended...

With laughter and Love filling the room...

I just hope... that this happiness would last forever...

I hope that our love for each other would last for Eternity...

I love you... Kim Taehyung... I promise to love you forever and ever...

~tbc~