[TAEHYUNG's POV]

After I kissed his cheeks... I asked him if he need some help...

"Y-Yes!... I mean... I-If you want to- I guess" he keeps on rambling and I ended it with a Peck... on his lips...

He blushed deep red until he smiled... but I saw that he tried to hide it... by looking down...

I kneeled down and kissed him while he's looking down...

I continued to kiss him but he's not responding... I thought... maybe... deep inside of him... he still hasn't forgiven me yet...

I was about to pull back when he linked both of his arms around my neck and kissed me deeper....

I smiled through the kiss and I could feel... heat... I could feel... something inside me... something Inside me... that tells me...

"정국아... 내가 널 필요해"

(Jungkook-ah... I Need You)

A/N: I'm still learning Korean soo... haha

(Back at the story)

He looked at me shocked...

I snaked my hands going around his waist and pulled him closer...

I Looked at his Eyes... They were beautiful... But I can see hesitation in his eyes...

"Don't worry Jungkook-ah... I'll treat you as a Feather... so beautiful yet so fragile"

[THE NEXT MORNING]

[JUNGKOOK's POV]

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung beside me... Naked...

I blushed remembering the events that happened last night... he was rough but I Liked it...

*groan*

I heard a groan beside me and I saw Taehyung opening his eyes...

The moment his eyes met mine... I could feel...

*Ring *Ring

"Whose phone is that?" Taehyung asked in a Husky and Deep voice...

Sh*t

"M-Mine..."

"You can answer it..." he then let go of me...
But before I could stand... he pulled me again and my Head bumped into his Hard Chest...

"I-I have to answer that Taehyung-ah" I said in a shy Voice...

"Okay... sweetie..."

I smiled and I was shocked to feel his Lips on my Neck and he sucked on it!

"Now you can go" he then giggled...

I rolled over to the other side and Saw that Shelley... My cousin Calling me..

"He-Hello Shelley?"

"Yah! What took you so long!!?" She shouted on the other line..

"I-I had some important business to do... soo.."

"Aigooo... If you're banging then just tell me okay..."

"...."

"Okay so... I called because I want you to accompany me and My Husband Jaebum to go shopping together..."

"Okay noona... I'll go there..."

"Kay Bye!!!"

*call ended"

"Who was that?" Taehyung asked me...

"It's shelley noona... she wants me to accompany her and Jaebum Hyung to the Mall..."

"Okay... but... Can You walk?"

I blushed on the question..

"Okay okay... I'll stop... but let me come with  you..."

I nodded and after 30 minutes Shelley noona called me to meet at the Mall nearby...

"Do you have everything Kookie?" Taehyung asked me...

I smiled at the Nickname...

"Y-Yes..."

"Okay now... let's go..." He then took my hand into his much bigger hands and intertwined it with his...

He opened the car door for me and I'm blushing when I got in...

After a 15 minutes drive... we arrived at the Entrance of the Mall... I opened the door and Taehyung told me to wait here... a man with a suit went to Taehyung's side of the door and opened it... The Man took the keys from Taehyung and we went inside the Mall...

I called shelley noona and the moment It rings... I felt a Smack on my head and I looked behind me... WITH WIDE EYES!

and I saw my Noona hand in Hand with her husband...

"Hi" she said and waved...

"Hi noona... long time no see" then I smiled...

She looked on my left and asked me...

"Who's that?" She then pointed at Taehyung...

"He's My-"

"Fiancée" Taehyung cuts me off with a proud...? Smiled on his Face...

He walked towards me and pulled me closer to him...

"Awww... such a Nice Couple!" Then noona went nuts! She yelled and yelled until almost everyone looked at us...

After 10 hours of Yelling... I mean 10 minutes..? Scratch that... after she called down...

"Okay now.. let's go" she said as if nothing Happened...

"Kookie?" I looked behind me and saw...

"Jimin?"...

~tbc~