[JUNGKOOK's pov]

"Jimin?"...  

"Hey Kook! What are you doing here?" Jimin asked me and came towards me...

"I'm jut accompanying Shelley noona and Jaebum hyung to go shopping..." I said...

"Can I come with you guys? I really need your help right now" He said looking at me with Puppy eyes...

I chuckled at him and Nodded...

He wraps his left arm on my right and pulled me away from them... well... actually they were following us so...

*15 Minutes of Walking*

"So Noona... what are you going to Buy?" I asked Shelley noona...

"Oh! I'm going to buy presents for my Niece..." she said and scanned the stalls on the Mall...

I nodded and suddenly Jimin pulled me towards a Store and It's full of fluffy things... like Teddy Bears and Pillows...

Jimin went towards the Pillow section still dragging me with him...

He seems like thinking very hard...

"Hey Jimin... what are we doing here?" I asked him...

"Oh... I'm going to buy Presents for-"

"Hey Jungkook-ah!!! Come here!!! I found the perfect present for my Niece!!" Shelley noona began to jump up and Down... while... Jaebum hyung's trying to calm her down...

Sometimes I ask Myself... Why did I ever meet this lady? Nahh just Kidding...

"Then go Buy it noona!" I shouted

"What were you saying?" I turned to Jimin and He's already holding a Pillow... aPlushie to be exact...

"It looks Just like-"

"Yah! Jungkook! Are you hungry?" Noona asked me...

Why did every time Jimin will open his mouth someone will interrupt????

"I'm okay Noona... you go ahead..." I said and waved at them

"Okay then... I'll see you later... come to the XXX Cafe" she then waved at me dragging Jaebum hyung with her...

I looked at Jimin and he's still holding the Plushie....

"Come on Now Jimin... just buy it" I said and he looked at me teary Eyed...

"Hey... what's Wrong?" I asked him...

"I.. I just Remember him..." he said wipping his tears...

I looked at him and Hugged him... gently rubbing circles around his Back...

He continued to cry for at least 3 minutes and when he stopped... his eyes were red and he seems so... Sad...

"Come on now Jimin... let's talk.. okay?" I said and he nodded...

We went to the Cashier to Pay for the Plushie and we headed straight to the Cafe Noona was talking about...

We sat down and Ordered two Iced Coffee's

"So... now Tell me... why did you cry?" I asked him...

He took a sip from his drink and looked at me...

[JIMIN's FLASHBACK]

"Hi Yoongi!" I yelled...

He looked at me and rolled his eyes...

I just smiled at him and he continued to walk...

I've been trying to get Yoongi's Attention for almost Half a Year now...