[JUNGKOOK's POV]

Daylight came... and Taehyung is still sleeping...

His words from last night keeps bothering me...

Then his fingers twitched and he opened his eyes...

My eyes met his and I immediately looked down... he doesn't like it if I look straight into his eyes...

"Jungkook-ah..."

I looked at him in shock... this is the first time He called me in a very calm voice...

"I'm sorry..." he said...

He tried to sit down and I immediately helped him...

"D-Do you want something to eat?" I asked him... stuttering...

I was about to go to the Table where I left the foods that Jimin Brought last night when He grabbed my Wrist and as If it was a habit... I closed my eyes and waited for something...

But I was wrong... I landed on his Chest... he hugged me... for the Very First time... he hugged me...

I don't know what to do... should I also hug him?

Then the door opened and I saw Jimin holding a Plastic with food in it...

I pulled away from the Hug and went to Jimin...

"Here Kook... I thought you might need some Food... but I think I arrived in a wrong time? Hihi" he said and I shook my head...

I looked at Taehyung and his aura changed... as if he wants to kill someone...

I invited Jimin inside but he refused... he whispered to me that he's going out to go to the Mall... he waved at me then left...

I closed the door and I saw the most adorable pout I've ever seen...

Is this real? Is... Is Taehyung really pouting???

And on top of that! He's also crossing his arms...

But... I can't help but to doubt that...

"Yah! Who's that?" He asked me in a very rude tone...

"M-My friend"

"Are you sure?" He said... still pouting and crossing his arms...

I nodded and he sighed...

"Feed me... I'm hungry..." he said

I quickly went to the Table and grabbed a Bowl and spoon... I opened the Container with Porridge...

"Did that friend of yours cooked that?" He said...

"I-I did... last night... when you're still asleep... I went home and cooked this for you..." I said and looked down...

"Is that so..." he said and I nodded...

"Ahhhhh" he said and I looked at him in shock! I never saw him like this...

I quickly fed him until he's full...

Afternoon came and A Doctor came inside and checked Taehyung...

He said Taehyung will be discharged today and we just need to sign some papers...

3:48pm

I was driving Us home when I saw the Couple again... I stopped the car because of the Stoplight and I heard Taehyung call someone outside...

"Chanyeol-ah!" He shouted and I saw the Couple that I saw Yesterday jogged towards Tae... so... He knows them?

"Long time no see Tae" The Tall man said and waved at him...

Tae waved back and he saw the Man behind Chanyeol...

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked and the Small man behind Him blushed...

"No... he's my Wife" Said Chanyeol...

"And whose that Driving you?" Asked Chanyeol...

I expected a 'No One' answer from him but...

"My Fiancée" Tae said and Chanyeol Congratulated him...

I looked at Tae in a Shock manner and the Stoplight turned Green and I'm still in shock...

"Jungkook-ah" I flinched and drove away...

When we arrived in our House... I opened the car door for Taehyung and helped him get up...

I took our Things from the Car and opened the door of our house...

I turned on the Air-con and started to unpack while Taehyung sat on the Couch watching me...

When I passed the couch to get something from the Car...

Someone... hugged me from the Back...

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ah... for all the things I did..." he apologised and hugged me tighter...

Tears started to come out from my eyes...

He must've heard me... he turned me around and wiped my tears with his Thumb... then he pecked my Cheeks... My eyes widened and blushed...

He chuckled and patted my Head...

"Do you need help?" He asked me and....

Wow... Did someone abducted Taehyung? Or an Alien came and took him while I'm not around?

~tbc~