Chapter 5

I don't own Percy Jackson or any characters you may recognise. 

Chapter 5

Time skip 49 years

Percy's pov

It's been forty-nine years since the Hunters of Artemis and the goddess herself last saw me. I've been able to eliminate monsters quicker now, which is good. The bad thing at the moment, is that there is about to be a war. Everyone can see the signs, even if there wasn't the current problem.

Right now, the campers and Gods are going to be fighting against some monsters and Titans, that much I know. I'm running through a forest, going towards Camp Half-Blood, making sure I keep my aura concealed so that nothing can find me.

After a few minutes of running my top speed, which is about the speed Hermes' can travel, I reach Half-Blood Hill. I see that all of the demigods, gods and Goddesses, minor and major, are there, although they can't really do much. I can see lots of monsters and a few Titans. I see that they are about to charge at each other. So, what am I going to do?

I'm going to contact Chaos because he really wanted to see their reaction to seeing the Invisible Assassin for the first time.

"Hey Chaos?" I call.

"Hi Percy. What is it?" Chaos asks.

"You might want to get down to the battle field, because I'm about to show everyone what The Invisible Assassin looks like, with my cloak on of course." I say.

"Okay, I'm coming right down." Chaos says.

"Alright, but remember to hide your aura."

"Yep." Chaos says and appears next to me hidden by the tree line.

"I'm about to go in and please stay hidden – for now."

"Okay."

I look back at the two armies and see that they are now starting to charge each other. I quickly run to a tree in the middle of the armies and scale it, staying camouflaged thanks to my assassin uniform and the abilities it has. I think of my bow and it appears in my hands, while my quiver is on my back.

I quickly notch an arrow and release it, killing a monster. The arrow goes through it, killing the next. The arrow keeps on going in a straight line until it lands in the ground. Because my arrows are made out of Chaos metal, I can will it to go through anything. I'm so glad that my quiver has an endless supply of arrows. After a few seconds of the arrow being imbedded in the ground, it disappears from existence as if it never existed.

When both armies see that monsters are dying without the demigod army killing them, they both stop charging each other. With the monster army still looking around in confusion, I notch more arrows and release them, killing about half of the army. After I kill about one hundred more monsters, I leap out of the tree releasing an arrow, killing a few more monsters.

When everyone sees me, they are just staring at me, like silently asking if I defeated all those monsters. I just notch an arrow and release it into the monster army, killing more monsters with one arrow. Everyone just stares at me in disbelief. Finally, the Titan Oceanus gets the courage to ask me something.

"W...who are y...you?" Oceanus stutters.

"I thought that would be obvious to all of you monsters, because my arrows are pitch black. I'm who you all call 'The Invisible Assassin'," I raise my brow, my words making everyone pale now knowing who I am while I begin smirking, "and I help the good people in need. So, when you see your master next, tell him I know who he is and that he is going to be in a personal hell because of what he and the others have put me through. Now good bye, have a good time in Tartarus."