Chapter 15

I don't own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does.

Chapter 15

Percy's POV

I wake up. When I do, I remember what has happened the past few days. I groan quietly as I remember that I need to train everyone today. Well, I need to start training everyone. I think that the gods will be the hardest to train. At least I have the Elite and Chaos to help me with this.

I get up and do the things that I need to do.

When I am ready, I walk down to the kitchen which is next to the living room. Yes, this cabin basically has everything you could want in. which is... practically everything one could dream of. Well, within reason – because a big floating cat blow up that is the size of the empire State Building cannot fit in the cabin. I really hope Luke has understood that. And I desperately hope he doesn't get the others on his side to ask either Chaos or I to do so.

When the kitchen is reached, I decide I feel like making food today. Not summoning it. I stop in front of the stove, pausing. I sigh quietly and look up. Only to then quickly look straight in a moment.

What I am already knowing will happen, happens. A half-cooked pancake falls on my head. My eye twitches in annoyance as I cross my arms. I honestly do not know how they got this stuck to the roof of this room of the cabin. It is a mystery, one that has annoyingly happened before.

I walk over to the living room to where everyone else is playing videogames.

"Hi Omega." Iota greets, not taking his eyes off the screen. "We let you sleep in today; we could tell that you needed it."

When I don't answer, they all look at me. Though, I did detect something in his tone. I am just unsure what. It almost seems as if he is hiding something. When looking, they immediately see what is on my head. They wince and looks of 'oh, damn it' goes onto their faces.

"Who was cooking the pancakes this morning, and got a half-cooked pancake stuck to the roof?" I ask, my eye already singling out those most likely to do so.

"I did. I was going to clean it up, but I forgot. Sorry." Tau says, overly embarrassed, the game momentary being forgotten by all, not wanting to incur my rath.

"Alright, just make sure that you do clean it up next time." What I say stumps them all, all knowing that I would normally come up with a witty response and an embarrassing punishment. "I don't feel like doing more then I need to. I feel like I'm going to have a hard day today."

I sigh, they all staring at me, wondering what has got me so annoyed that I don't both with any mistakes they create.

"Why do you think that?" Chaos asks turning to look at me again and away from the screen – he turned back a few moments ago to quickly kill one of them in what ever game it is.

My eyes catch him for a second. To others it would look like Chaos is just having a normal day, but I can tell that he isn't. He is probably still thinking over what I said yesterday. Trying to figure out how much I know.

"Knowing Zeus, he isn't going to want me to train him. I'll have to do something if that happens." I deadpan.

It looks like they just remembered that they need to train others today. They sigh in annoyance. They quickly finish their game, it finishing at nine am, and we then go out to where everyone else is. Or, we are about to.

"Percy," Rho begins, seeming to be hesitant, "Are you aware that... uh, that pancake is still on... your head?"

"Very aware." I deadpan, mostly true – I felt the weight of it but forgot it was there in my annoyance of how it will take a while to get the gods to do what I need them to, - from the position on the couch I required a few minutes ago, after Tau went to the kitchen to clean up.