chapter 1

Matthew had to hold in his giggle, but failed as he saw his brother lose once again. Finally giving in, he burst out laughing while holding his stomach, tears appearing in the corner of his eyes.

Matthew in between laughs held out his shaking hand from all of the laughing that he was doing and said between his laughs.

"A-a bet i-is a b-bet give it over." Matthew chuckled as Alfred let out a string of curses under his breath.

Matthew opened the bag of the sugary treats and unwrapped one and popped it into his mouth.

"Mmm candy, to bad you lost the bet Al."

"I knew I should have betted on something else." Alfred whined as he tried to get the bag of candies back, but failed to do so as Matthew pulled his hand back and pinched his cheeks much to Alfred's annoyance before pulling away.

"It's your own fault Al if you didn't want to lose them then you should have won."

"Well I can't help that your the one who chosen this game because you knew that I was going to lose."

Matthew snickered evilly.

Alfred faked a gasp as he put his hand above his chest and pointed at his brother accusingly.

"You did not!"

Matthew again snickered evilly.

"Who? Me? Alfred you know I would ne-"

"Don't you dare say it!" Alfred said warningly.

"Never do that to you." Matthew said it with an evil smirk on his face while chuckling at the same time.

"Oh your going to get it now!" Alfred said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Wa-"

Matthew didn't get to finish as Alfred launch onto him and started to tickle him on his sides. Matthew burst into laughter while trying to get him to stop, but only failed at as Alfred put his whole body on top of him so he wouldn't escape.

Before it got a little out of hand a knock came from the door, signaling that someone was there. A Japanese looking man with black hair and almost emotionless eyes walked into the room.

"Master Alfred your break is almost over. If you can come with me, you need to finish the unfinished work that you have on your desk" the Japanese man said while slightly bowing his head.

Alfred stopped tickling Matthew as he got up with a sigh. He turned to leave but stopped halfway, turning to the out of breath blond on the ground and said.

"This isn't over Matt, I'll get you later" he said pointing at the other.

Matthew only stuck out his tongue like a fiver year old and then chuckled.

"I'll be waiting, you know where to find me, Al."

Alfred nodded before turning to the Japanese man who stood at the door still holding it patiently.

"And you!" Alfred said pointing at the guy.

"I told you many times to just call me Alfred or Al, not with 'Master' like other pure bloods. Come on Kiku say it. It's not that hard, come on try it out."

"Al-Alfred." the Japanese man, Kiku, tried the name out with out the name 'Master' like it was the first time saying his name alone.

"Yeah! That's it! Now come on the sooner I get the boring stuff out of the way the sooner I can get Matt back" Alfred said while at the same time pulling the door close and going to his 'office'.

Matthew chuckled as he layed back on the sofa and begun to drift off to the world of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you all will enjoy reading Sweet as Maple Syrup, I know that it won't be like the one that The_Italian_88 was writing. They gave me permission to write it and that I can change it if I want. I just hope that  you all will like some of the changes to the story.

If not then I am very sorry that you are disappointed, since this is my first time writing somebody else's story. So please be patient with me while I try to write this amazing story, and also please give me feedback it helps me to know that I'm doing great.

Thank you My little chibi readers!