Chapter 10

Ivan was sitting in his room looking at an old photo of two girls who were smiling. One had short brownish grey hair, blue eyes wearing a long brown fur coat that went down to her knees. The other had a long pale blond hair, that reached her mid back, that had a white bow to hold some of her hair out of her pale face. She wore a black fur coat that went to her knees but you could see a light blue dress and an apron peeking out from beneath.

With a sigh Ivan put the picture down and stood up from his chair and walked to the window and frowned. He remembered that day that they took that photo and how his big sister tried to get the younger to smile. Natalie only smiled when Ivan said he would give her a hug after the picture.

Ivan snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Toris's car pulled up and Ivan left his room to go greet Toris and the Blueblood at the door. A smile appeared on Ivan' pale lips as he walked, servants moved away from him as he walked towards the door. Toris came through the door holding Matthew bridal style, he saw his master walk towards him and smiled.

"Toris how was the drive? Nothing bad happened along the way I hope?" I van said, his smiled chilled the smaller male.

"N-nothing happened Master Ivan." Toris replied, holding back a flinch when Ivan leaned down to look at the sleeping male.

"Take him to the room in the west wing, I'll keep 'watch' over him." Ivan said as he walked towards the kitchen.

Toris sighed softly before walking swiftly to the room in the west wing. The male felt bad for the other who would be either confused or frightened as to where his is. When the male reached the room, he glanced around for Master Ivan's sister before walking into the room.

He placed Matthew on the bed and pulled out a chain from the closet and chained the male to the foot of the bed and left the room. Toris sighed looking at the door before rushing off to do some house work, not wanting Ivan to be mad at him for slacking on his chores.

Ivan smile as he returned to his room with a  small tray of food for his 'guest' and some medicine for pain and headaches for the male. When he walked into the room he saw Matthew still out and he gritted his teeth. 

He walked over to the blond and glared at the innocent peaceful look on the others face as he slept. Ivan sat on a wooden chair and waited for the other to wake up. 

~

Matthew groaned as he slowly came to, blinking his eyes a few times as he tried to get his bearings together on what had happened as he slowly sat up. Matthew looked around the room that he was in, to his shock that it wasn't his room actually it wasn't a room that he knows. There was a small wooden desk to the right of the large bed, a red and purple stained glass window to the right of the room.

There was a closet on the other side of the room where the bed was, on the left there was a small wooden chest by the door and a brown nightstand next to the head of the bed with some food and Medication on a tray. Then there was the man that was staring at Matthew with a smile that was chilling to the bone.

The man had short pale ash blond hair, a child like face, eyes a cold slightly dark violet, and his skin was pale. He wore a long light cream jacket with a scarf wrapped around his neck, brown pants with brown boots. Ivan looked at a now wide awake and scared looking blond and his smile grew wider.

"I see that you have awaken, da." Ivan said.

"W-who are you? Where am I?!" Matthew asked in a panic.

Ivan chuckled, his laugh sounded like a 'kol' which scared Matthew a bit more.

"You are at my home, and this is where you will stay." I van said, before standing up and walked over to the blond and grabbed his jaw in a tight vice grip.

Matthew wince at the touch, his skin being super sensitive as his body was still in the process of the Blue blood transformation. Ivan grinned at this before shoving the blonde to the bed harshly before turning to leave the room.

"There is food and medicine next to you. Have fun my little pet." Ivan said before walking out of the room slamming the door shut and locking it afterwards.

Matthew groaned as he held his head from the sudden loudness. Rubbing his head a bit to calm his pounding headache, Matthew slowly reach for the Medicine before freezing.

No.... He kidnapped me! There is no way am I going to let him drug me! I will make it through the rest of the transformation without medicine!!

Matthew did the one thing that came natural to him and shoved the food and medicine to the floor and curled on his side waiting for the next wave of pain to hit him.

~

Katyusha was walking through the halls of her home when she hard faint sounds of whimpering coming from one of the rooms. Worried but also curious, she walked to one of the rooms in the west wing and leaned against the door and pressed her ear against it.

The sounds of whimpers came from the room and the owner of the whimpers was in pain. She felt her heartstrings being pulled at this. So Katyusha tried to open the door but to only find the door to be locked. The woman hissed at this before letting out a sigh and turned away from the door to leave but froze when she heard a faint cry for help.

"Alfred!.... Help..... Please!" Tears filled her eyes at the broken words.

She left the west wing to head to her room and she had stayed there crying in her room hugging a picture of her and her siblings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I had writers block half way through so I had to step away from this story and started working on other stories. I did come back to this one but I still couldn't think of what to write so.... yeah.

Anyways I hope that you guys liked this chapter and give me your thoughts on it. I don't know when I will get the next chapter done so expect a bit of a long or short wait. Sorry if the updates are slow ^^; anyways until next time!

Thank you my little chibi readers!