Chapter 7

Matthew woke up to the sound of silence, sleep heavy on his mind. He blamed Alfred for keeping him out until 3 in the morning. Stretching as he sat up in his comfortable that was screaming to him to stay in its warm soft mattress encased with warm blankets and forget about the world. So naturally Matthew flopped back down on the bed and closed his eyes to get more sleep.

The door slammed open and Alfred's shouting of 'Wake up sleeping beauty!' before Matthew was being crushed by his brother. Matthew groaned as he tried to block the sound of his annoying brother and the lack of air in his body.

"Get. off. or so help me that you'll never see your candy again!" Matthew threatened  the other male.

"You wouldn't!" Alfred gasped, faking the hurt in his voice.

"I will if you don't get off of me now!"

With that Alfred got off of Matthew and looked at the tired, now irritated, blond with a nervous look. Matthew slowly got up and yawned as he stretched, waking over to his closet and grabbed a black hoodie, a white shirt, grey ripped jeans, clean boxers and socks before going to the bathroom.

Alfred smiled before leaving Matthews room, He had felt better about the night before and hoped that what Kiku said was true. When Alfred made it to the kitchen he found Kiku fluttering around on making breakfast and their drinks. Alfred was coffee black with three sugar, Matthew peppermint tea, and for himself green tea.

"Good morning Kiku!" Alfred chuckled as he watched as Kiku jump a bit.

 "Good Morning Alfred." Kiku said.

Alfred grinned as Kiku said his name with out 'Master' attached to it. He walked over and ruffled the other males hair as he grabbed his coffee. Matthew walked into the room with out Kiku or Alfred noticing and grabbed his tea and sat at the table still tired and glared at his hyper brother.

"So Kiku do I have anything to work on today?" Alfred asked, tilting his head slightly.

"You have received some more paper work that needs to be done." Kiku said, turning to go sit at the table and stared at Matthew who was, still, glaring at his brother.

"Morning Mas-Matthew. How did you sleep last night?" Kiku asked catching himself on almost calling Matthew 'Master'.

"It was*Yawn* okay... I would have liked to sleep in longer if it weren't for Somebody trying to turn me into a pancake." Matthew said, growling the word 'Somebody'.

Alfred chuckled nervously and looked at the clock before dashing out of the room with Kiku's wrist in his hand.

"Sorry Matt, I have work to do! I'll see you at lunch or something!!!" Alfred shouted.

Matthew sat there groaning as his head meet the table. Matthew knew that Alfred was avoiding him but not for the morning incident but something else that Matthew wasn't so sure about. He thought about it fro a good five minutes before groaning as he stood up and grabbed a bite to eat before going into the living room and decided to watch some tv.

Matthew sighed as he was watching Chopped and looked out the window in the living room and frowned. He had taken a good long nap for about three hours worth but was still tired and he was getting annoyed by it. Matthew may like his rest but the consent feeling of tiredness was annoying and bothersome, he couldn't go an hour without wanting to sleep. So Matthew pulled out his phone for a easy way to stay up and there were a few suggestions that didn't revolve around coffee.

So Matthew turned the tv off, changing his clothes and went to grab a water bottle and his runners. He left a note stating that he went for a run and that he would be back before lunch and left. It was nice to get out of the house and go on a run for once, though Matthew would have liked to have gone on a run with someone but all well. Matthew put in some wireless ear puds and turned on some music and started his run after stretching a bit.