Tears

Sometimes I wish I could forget the past.

My tears are filled with regrets.

I wish I could smile without feeling sadness.

I wish I could close my mind to avoid the shame of my lies, to forget my mistakes.

I wish I could hide all my anger deep in my heart because I'm afraid to release it.

I'm afraid to cry in front of others because I fear I won't be able to stop.

I feel like a stranger in my own home.

I have no one to confess to, I feel my heart breaking, my mind on the verge of collapsing.

My soul cries out for help, but it's afraid of being helped.

I'm afraid to open up because I don't want to hurt myself again.

I've built a wall around me, and I don't have the strength to tear it down.

I want to run, scream, cry freely without feeling fear.

I want to release what I've been holding inside.

I want to go back and build a different future.

I want to forget my sins and mend my conscience.

I want to let go of my frustrations, but I wonder if there's anything I can do to ease my soul.

I don't have the strength to break the chains that bind me. Will I be a slave to my sins forever?

My thoughts will be silenced, my feelings locked away, and my tears shed in the darkness where no one can see them.

My only wish is to find a light to dispel the darkness and illuminate my soul, but I believe it's not possible because I know I'm not the only one suffering.

I have to stay strong to be the anchor for the people I love.

They are the ones who give me the strength to rise and keep fighting, and I know that even though I'm bound, one day I can set myself free when I conquer my fears.

So even though I'm trapped, I will continue to pursue my dreams, and maybe one day, I can reveal the truth about myself. Until then, I will hold back my tears and smile.