23

Can y'all do me a favor? After reading this chapter, can you check out my new story "Hazed"? I'd appreciate it! 💕

——————————

⠀⠀"Joon, for the last time, stop calling me 'sis'!" Taehyung snapped, plastic bag full of snacks and goodies in his hand as walked to his front door.

⠀⠀"I'm sorry! It's become a habit!" Namjoon groaned, following behind Taehyung with a box of beers in hand.

⠀⠀The two had made a quick trip to the store to buy some snacks before they watched the basketball game. While there, Taehyung realized he had left his phone and felt anxiety course through his body the entire time. He hated not having his phone on him.

⠀⠀"That app is ruining you, I swear," Taehyung grumbled underneath his breath, unlocking the door and entering his home. "I wonder if my baby texted me," he muttered to himself, a small grin forming on his lips.

⠀⠀Well, that grin had then turned into pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows as Taehyung witnessed Yoongi and Hoseok laughing, Taehyung's phone in their posession.

⠀⠀"What the fuck are you doing with my phone?" Taehyung asked, voice deep and boisterous, as he darted over to the laughing duo.

⠀⠀With wide eyes, Yoongi stammered out, "O-Oh, we were- it's n-nothing, really," while Hoseok remained silent with a panicked look on his face.

⠀⠀"I swear to god, if the two of you did some stupid shit—" Taehyung warned them, snatching his phone out of Hoseok's hands and looking through his Twitter messages.

⠀⠀"W-Wait, don't o-open that," Yoongi choked out as he saw Taehyung going through his recent messages between Jungkook.

⠀⠀It was scary, really, the way Taehyung's jaw clenched and his eyes had a dark glint in them. "What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?! Why the hell would you say that to Jungkook?!" Taehyung growled, a vein popping out of his neck.

⠀⠀"We- we, uh, just thought it'd be funny," Hoseok explained, his words followed by a nervous chuckle.

⠀⠀"It was just a joke, bro," Yoongi added, hands in his pockets.

⠀⠀"A joke, huh? You guys really think this shit is funny? Do you?" Taehyung asked, phone clenched in his hands as he stared daggers at the two.

⠀⠀Hoseok placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and said, "Dude, calm down. We just wanted to get back at him is all. And you kind of agreed to it—"

⠀⠀"I agreed to nothing, you son-of-a-bitch!" Taehyung interjected, slapping his friend's arm off of himself.

⠀⠀"Taehyung, c'mon. You're making this a bigger deal than it needs to be," Yoongi argued.

⠀⠀"I don't give a fuck! Going behind my back and doing something like this isn't cool! Especially to someone as harmless as Jungkook!" Taehyung pointed towards the door before the two could get another word in and demanded, "You know what?! Don't even bother explaining yourselves! Get the hell out of my house!"

⠀⠀"But—" Hoseok started only to get cut off again.

⠀⠀"I said to get the fuck out!" Taehyung shouted, face red and fists clenched to the point where his knuckles were turning white.

⠀⠀Realizing it was futile, the two walked out of the living room and to the door. Yoongi, hand on the door knob, paused and gave a fuming Taehyung a quick apologetic glance, mouthing a soft, "sorry" before walking out the door.