40

Was gonna cut this chapter into two parts, but I decided to write a long chapter instead as a little holiday gift

Was gonna cut this chapter into two parts, but I decided to write a long chapter instead as a little holiday gift. Enjoy! 💖

——————————

⠀⠀Lucas let out a moan of content as he sipped his fresh cup of coffee. The coffee cup looked tiny in Lucas hands by comparison. As he smiled at Jungkook, his warm brown eyes resembled the coffee he was drinking. "Damn, that's good. How's yours?"

⠀⠀"It's great. Thanks again- for paying and all. You really didn't have to," Jungkook muttered and then took a sip of his latte.

⠀⠀When Jungkook looked back up at Lucas, he quirked an eyebrow at the sudden laughter coming from Lucas. "Wha- what?" Jungkook asked in total confusion.

⠀⠀"It- y-your nose-" Lucas croaked out, his words chopped up from his laughter.

⠀⠀Jungkook titled his head and felt his nose, a creamy substance coating his fingertips. He had whipped cream from his latte on his nose. Blushing in embarrassment, Jungkook reached for a napkin, but Lucas beat him to it.

⠀⠀"Here, let me do it," Lucas said softly, napkin in hand as he leaned over the table and wiped the cream from Jungkook's nose. "There, all clean," he breathed with a little smirk and bopped Jungkook on the nose, the younger blushing even more profusely.

⠀⠀"Thanks," Jungkook muttered as Lucas sat back down in his seat.

⠀⠀"No problem," Lucas responded with a casual smile. He then reached forward and touched the white scarf Jungkook was wearing, rubbing the cotton material with his fingers. Jungkook's breath hitched in return.

⠀⠀"I like your scarf. It looks cute on you," Lucas complimented him, deep voice making Jungkook shudder a bit.

⠀⠀"It's nothing, really. Kind of basic," Jungkook said dismissively.

⠀⠀Lucas hummed and took another sip of his coffee, placing the cup down afterwards and licking his bottom lip. "So, Jungkook," he started, and Jungkook looked at him with his big eyes, "I was thinking we could break the ice a little and play a game of 'never have I ever'. It'll help us get to know each other better. What do ya' say?"

⠀⠀"Oh, s-sure. That sounds fun." Jungkook gulped and placed his hands in his lap as he waited for Lucas to start.

⠀⠀"Since I'm a gentleman, I'll let you go first," Lucas offered, playful smirk on his lips.

⠀⠀"Gentleman? But we're both guys," Jungkook giggled and raised his hands up along with Lucas. "And fine... never have I ever smoked weed."

⠀⠀With no shame, Lucas lowered his left thumb and explained, "I used to skip class when I was fifteen to smoke behind the school, and then would buy a shit ton of McDonald's with my buddies when we had the munchies. Don't really smoke it anymore, though. Guess I grew out of it."