Q&A

So, I got more questions than I expected. 💀 If your question didn't make the cut, I apologize and will be sure to answer it soon in the comments of the previous chapter! Also, I got a lot of the same/similar questions, so I just combined some of them. I'll update tomorrow, I promise!! Today was a tough day. 🤧💕

Question #1
Do you plan on writing a sequel?

Answer
Nope, sorry! I'm not really a fan of sequels bc they always end up being inferior to the original, and I just don't have enough creativity to continue this story. However, I DO think you'll be satisfied with the ending of this story.

Question #2
Who is your favorite character to write?

Answer
I love writing Taehyung the most tbh! His character is just so funny and perverted, and having to channel my inner fuckboy is a challenge, but fun!

Question #3
What chapter out of all the ones so far did you find the most enjoyable to write?

Answer
Hmm, I'd say chapter 34. Writing their 2 truths and a lie game was fun. Oh, and I literally uwu'd when I wrote all those nicknames Tae called Jungkook when he was ignoring him at the beginning of the chapter.

Question #4
What inspired you to write Twitter Gays?

Answer
Well, I thought of the idea back in the summer and was hesitant on publishing it. Pretty much, I was inspired by the conversations I had with some online friends and thought I'd make a book about it. The exaggeration of "twitter stans" is done on purpose and is for comedic reasons. Also, I'd read some taekook texting stories beforehand and... THE CRINGE. This site needed some SEASONING and CULTURING, so I did what I had to do.

Question #5
Will there be any namjin smut?

Answer
SORRY SIS BUT NO!! Like I said, the "side ships" were hardly side ships and namjin's relationship didn't develop enough for smut to happen. But if there was smut, Namjoon would be a submissive top and Jin a power bottom.

Question #6
Will Yoonminseok ever happen?/Will Yoongi and Hobi ever give Jimin some dick?

Answer
Their relationship is left up in the air on purpose and was more so supposed to be comical than serious. Also, you can't expect Yoongi and Hobi to just get with Jimin lmao. Stuff like that takes time to develop. If there were to be a sequel, their relationship would develop more though.

Question #7
When is Jungkook gonna take it up the ass?

Answer
In chapter 57 💞

Question #8
Who is Jimin's favorite skinny legend?

Answer
Ariana Grande

Question #9
How did Tae feel when he first saw Jungkook (online and in person)?

Answer
I can see why you'd wanna know this since the book is mainly from Jungkook's point of view. Well, the first time they met online, he was genuinely interested in talking about drag racing, but he also thought Jungkook was cute and wanted a reason to talk to him. As for in person, he was beyond happy to finally see his little baby bun. <333

Question #10
How long is Taehyung's dick exactly?

Answer
8 inches and it's thick as FUCK.