24

⠀⠀Namjoon could feel his heart sinking like the Titanic as he heard the favor Taehyung asked of him. "Hell no- I'm not doing that!" he declined, eyebrows furrowed and mouth open.

⠀⠀"Please! Do it for me, Joon!" Taehyung begged.

⠀⠀Arms crossed and glance pointed at Taehyung, Namjoon growled, "I told you already- I'm not fucking gay!"

⠀⠀"Right, and Jungkook's a top," Taehyung snickered sarcastically, and then pursed his lips when he saw the death glare his friend was giving him.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed and placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, muttering, "S-Sorry... It's just- I really need your help, man."

⠀⠀Namjoon also heaved out a sigh himself and looked at Taehyung, contemplative and nervous. "I don't know, Tae. You can't be a rapper and g-gay- you just can't," he stammered under his breath.

⠀⠀"I know," Taehyung said, giving him a sympathetic look.

⠀⠀He always had a feeling Namjoon's dreams and aspirations to become a rapper were the reasons he denied being gay. Hell, Taehyung had been there with the whole "I'm not gay!" thing. Well, bisexual in his case.

⠀⠀Instead of addressing the elephant in the room of Namjoon basically coming out, Taehyung gave his friend a pat on the back and reasoned, "You don't have to wine and dine this guy, and then fuck him afterwards. I'm just asking you to talk to him- that's it!"

⠀⠀Namjoon let out a loud groan before pulling out his own phone. "Fine! But you owe big time for this one!" the taller one exclaimed, fingers punching in the passcode to his phone.

⠀⠀"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Taehyung repeated, eyes crinkling and a big grin on his handsome face as he hugged Namjoon.

⠀⠀"You better follow me back on Twitter after this," Namjoon grumbled as he composed a new group chat on Twitter.

⠀⠀"Of course! Anything you want, bro!" Taehyung agreed, the two sitting down on Taehyung's couch.

⠀⠀"And~" Namjoon drawled out, "You have to let me call you 'sis' from now on."

⠀⠀"Absolutely not," Taehyung deadpanned, "You're just getting carried away now."

⠀⠀"Well, it was worth a shot," Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon and his fans 🤩🤟

Tae:
Fuck you

Namjoon:
It's just the tea. Hope it
didn't burn your tongue! 😊

Tae:
Stfu and invite them already!

Namjoon:
Why are we talking in here when
we're in the same house? 🗿

Tae:
JOON

Namjoon:
Damn bitch ok!! All this just
for some Jungkook booty 👺

@SkinnyJinnie has joined the chat!

@thotmin has joined the chat!

Jin:
Everyone don't panic!
The queen has ARRIVED! 👑

Jimin:
Ok but WHERE are the dicks??
I came for the dicks!! 👉👌

Namjoon:
Hi legends 😍