53

Warning: the following chapter contains mature and sexual content 🗿

——————————

⠀⠀The baggy sweater Jungkook adorned bounced off his figure as he walked down the hall of Taehyung's hotel, box of donuts in his hands. Two days had passed since the incident and Jungkook hadn't returned home (except once to get a few days' worth of clothes). He'd loved every minute he spent with Taehyung and didn't want to leave his hotel. It made him dread that Taehyung was leaving in three days.

⠀⠀Busting through the door, Jungkook spotted Taehyung still lounging around lazily in bed. He giggled at the sight of his groggy man and set down the box of donuts on the counter. "Get out of bed already, you bum."

⠀⠀Taehyung simply groaned. "I got us donuts, Taehyungie!" Jungkook bubbled. "Better hurry before I eat them all."

⠀⠀As Jungkook opened the box of donuts and pulled out a maple bar to munch on, Taehyung stepped out of bed and walked up behind Jungkook. He was shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants, his tan and toned chest out in the open.

⠀⠀Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist from behind and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for the donuts, baby," he spoke, his morning voice extra raspy.

⠀⠀Jungkook smiled and leaned into Taehyung's touch while Taehyung slipped his uninjured hand down to Jungkook's ass to squeeze it. "But I'd rather eat something else," he rasped, smirking against Jungkook's ear.

⠀⠀Jungkook gasped a bit and set down his donut, turning around to face a smug Taehyung. "How's your hand doing? Any better?" he asked, picking up Taehyung's gauze wrapped hand and rubbing it softly.

⠀⠀"Only hurts a little when I grab stuff now. That ointment's doing wonders," Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded happily. As Jungkook let go of his hand, Taehyung pulled Jungkook close and whispered, "Pretty soon I'll healed enough to pick you up, baby."

⠀⠀"Pick me up because I'm your princess?" Jungkook asked with big eyes.

⠀⠀"That too, but..." Taehyung kissed at Jungkook's jaw and uttered, "I was thinking more about making that dream you had come true. Y'know, the one where I pick you up and fuck you."

⠀⠀Jungkook snickered at his attempt at seduction. "Like you'd be able to pick me up with those noodle arms of yours."

⠀⠀"Oh, really? You sure about that, brat?" Taehyung said lowly, his eyes darkening.

⠀⠀As Jungkook let out a gulp, Taehyung kneeled down and scooped Jungkook up over his shoulder, the younger's feet dangling as Taehyung carried him to their bed. Jungkook crashed down onto the mattress and Taehyung fell on top of him, kissing at Jungkook's neck. What were giggles leaving Jungkook's mouth had turned into pretty moans as Taehyung began marking Jungkook up, bitting and licking at his skin until it was red.