This is it

Lani pov

I froze at Ruby's words I didn't how to react or even feel, how could he do this to everyone.

I walked home ringing Jamal but everytime he just sent me to voicemail, I wish he'd let me explain.

"Hey lil ma, what you doing walking round by yourself like that?" I didn't wanna look up or engage with the situation, but I knew they weren't safe.

"does the girl not talk?" I kept walking, I heard a door slam and soon enough I was pushed up against the hood of the car, "Damn we got ms spooky here, fresh outta prison, sounds good to me." he started to kiss my neck.

"Please stop, please" I murmed feeling the hot tears run down my face, I kicked and kicked but he put more weight on me. "the more you fight the more I'll do." he made his way down my chest unbuttoning my pants, I was crying but felt numb.

Oscar pov

Lani still hadn't gotten home and no one knew where she was, "let's go." i said and walked out.All of us were loaded and weren't fucking around, I saw a green car, "these motherfuckers on the wrong side." I drove closer to see a prophet grinding on my baby sister while she was crying. I didn't let myself react I aimed and shot him in the head, watching him roll off and fall to the ground, "sort out the fucking body." I turned to all the Santos they nodded.

I cradled Lani in my arms as she cried, her tears dampening my chest. "I'm sorry, bub," I whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to her head. She clung to me, her silence speaking volumes. "Cesar!" I called, and he sprinted over. "You're gonna find out why she was roaming the streets alone, and when you do, I'm gonna take care of the person responsible," I declared. He nodded resolutely before rushing off, ready to unravel the mystery and seek justice for Lani.

Jamal pov

I sat in my room listening to music when Monse came sprinting in, "Lani almost was raped by a prophet." I froze "what, when?" she shook her head and slapped me. "that's what you ask not if she's fucking okay because your best friend turned his back and arranged to kiss Lani out of nowhere to spilt you two up so he could have her, you better go and make sure she is okay." I shook my head.

"Don't be so delusional, Monse. Ruby would never betray me like that, ever. You're just trying to divert attention from the fact that she cheated. The whole prophet incident probably never even happened; it's all a lie. No one else is to blame for Lani's actions." Monse's mouth dropped open in shock.

"Maybe you should go back to your privileged white town because you're not the same anymore, and frankly, you're not welcome here," she snapped before slamming the door and walking away.

Lani pov

Oscar held me close as I tried to find some semblance of peace in the turmoil that had unfolded. Sleep felt elusive, and the idea of returning to my own bed held an unsettling fear – a fear too daunting to face, especially now."Are you okay, bubs?" Oscar's concerned voice cut through the darkness as he sat up beside me."It all happened so fast. Ruby betrayed me, and then Jamal ended things. I started walking home, ignoring the calls. But I couldn't shake him off; he was too heavy. I'll never forget the feeling of his dead weight on me, his unwanted advances, and the terror that followed. I can never forget it, Oscar," I confessed, tears streaming down my face. 

Oscar remained silent, wrapping his arms around me, offering comfort and solace.

"We'll get through this together," he reassured me, a promise that echoed in the night, providing a glimmer of hope amid the darkness.