Chapter Six

"I'm the happiest when I'm with you."
___________________________________

"ANNOYED"

I'm currently sitting at the same place, keeping my head down and trying to sleep, but the constant clicking of the pen is not letting me relax for a single moment.

When I turn towards my right, I see an annoying asshole Kim Namjoon, constantly clicking his pen, trying to control his ugly laughter.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I asked irritated from his growing laugh.

"Yoongi told us what happened in the morning."

"Yaahh!!..." I facepalmed myself and looked back at my desk.

I turned around and saw a badass Min Yoongi, showing the same familiar smirk he showed in the morning.

What was the need to tell everyone??

I turned in front again, sighed deeply and looked at my desk.

I slowly turned my skull towards another playboy- Park Fucking Jimin. He is currently at the top of my 'Most Hated People Of My Life' list.

"What's with you and smirks? Don't you get tired of it?" I whisper-shouted only to make his smirk grow wider.

"What's with you and anger?
Don't you get tired of it?" He said making my blood boil.

"Shut up!" I finally screamed.

"What's happening there??" The teacher asked, clearly annoyed.

We remain quiet. The teacher turned back to the backboard and continued with a question that I had never thought existed in this world.

I finally started to pay my attention on the board. The overtook silence was interrupted by a load moan which accidentally escaped out of my mouth only because the shorty on my left blew into my ear.

And damn the moan was loud.

The whole class erupted into a big laughter as they all have dirty minds. I covered my mouth with my hands and started swearing under the breathe.

"Now what was that??" The teacher shouted as he made his way towards my desk.

"He blew into my ear!" I defended myself pointing my index finger towards the little hoe.

"Enough! Kim Y/N, detention at 4!" He growled.

"But he did that, sir!"

"Chimmy, is that true??" The teacher asked as he gave him a
'cutie-please-say-that-you-didn't' look.

Teacher's pet huh? Maybe a disciplined one but he won't score marks in maths...

"Yes sir, I did" He truthfully confessed.

Finally he'll be the one to get detention!!

"Okay join her in detention then."

And i was left staring at him with my lips parted. Did Mr.Stupid actually punished me for something i never did?

Thank you so very much professor dumbdoor for enhancing my already wonderful day...

I heaved a deep sigh and turned to meet this bright kid, smiling by collecting all the energy in the universe.

He's as bright as sunshine. I think I will have to wear sunglasses for rest of the year.

I smiled back, knowing I will have to face Jimin in detention.