Chapter Seven

"I hope there will be a miracle of you loving me more than I love you..."

___________________________________

"DETENTION"

As soon as the bell rang, I took a deep breathe. Finally, I can go home now. I've been waiting for what seems like years to go to my bed and melt in the comfort of the cushions.

I miss my bed already.

I'm done packing my bag and currently waiting for everyone to exit the room. I'm just too lazy to deal with a school crowd.

I got up from my seat and exited the class when a hand travelled under my crop top and warm air came in contact with my neck. I froze from the sudden contact, not knowing what to do next.

"You got detention with me, babe." someone said breathing hard against my neck and putting the chin on my shoulder.

I instantly recognized the voice of the deadly person, I mean who can forget such a lustful and seductive voice?

I somehow was melting in his touch and was losing my senses when suddenly realization hit me like a truck and I had to quickly get rid of him.

I took the hand and turned around only to twist his hand behind his back.

I let out a muffled laugh when I whispered him,"Gotcha!", being proud of my self defense skills taught by my grandma.

But he was quick enough to do the same and trap both of my arms and waist, in a position where I'm totally trapped.

He gently kissed my collarbone.
His touch makes my stomach twist and makes me feel vulnerable. I could not think straight and I have to admit it.

I let all my weight slide down his body and finally escaped from the grip. I quickly got up and went straight to the detention room, not uttering a single word to the playboy.

. . . . . . .

I entered the detention room with a horrifically bad face because all I want and all I need is some quality sleep.

The teacher asked me to sit down and wait for another 3 hours before leaving for home. 3 hours with that guy? Are you fuking kidding me?!

But he hasn't arrived yet and I'm getting anxious. The detention already started and he is not here, he's somehow making me worried.

Not because I like him or the shit like that, but I can't let him leave the punishment I got because of him.

Why can't this teacher just take attendance so that he can send some helper to get him and I can sleep?

He slowly got up and made his way to a shelf. He reached for the attendance register kept the top of the shelf but he was actually too short.

I groaned when he asked me to get up and hand him the thing.

I mean who even put it in there??

He thanked me. Wow, I don't need your thanks. I need sleep.

Slowly opening the register, he said in an inaudible whisper, "Kim Y/N?" and I gave him a 'yes-bitch-it's-me' look.