Chapter Twenty

"Because without you, there's no me..."
___________________________________

"EXAM"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Yeee Kookie! Dodge!" Taehyung shouted, swinging his pillow at Jungkook.

"This is cheating! I wasn't ready for that!" Jungkook whined. Without thinking anything, he picked up the only pillow left. Jungkook raised the pillow high in the air, and then reality hit him.

It was Yoongi's. And he was sleeping.

"Kookie?" Yoongi smiled, and Jungkook turned around with a horrified expression on his face. "What the #*&!/@**#$ is wrong with you?!"

Now the next scene we knew was Yoongi running after Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jin, how do you pull off with such a beautiful skin?" Jihye asked Jin this deadly question and Hoseok was interested too.

Jin was touched. He started explaining him about the natural things he used as a secret of his glowing skin. A bit too loudly.

"Enough!" Joonie screamed, "The test is three days and all of you are creating a nuisance here. If you don't want to study, we aren't forcing you. If anyone here is interested to study, may come to my house." He gathered his books and shut the door, leaving me with seven other idiots.

I started grabbing all my notes, and so did Jimin. We both left Hoseok's house and went to my house.

"These guys... Literally, they aren't even serious about passing the test." I said and Jimin chuckled.

. . . . . . .

"Hoseok..." Yoongi whispered, trying not to get noticed by the examiner, "27th of Section-B..."

Hoseok looked into his paper and shook his head. It was about twentieth time this happened. Atleast Yoongi was trying to cheat, and not sleep

On the other side, Jungkook was rolling small chits and throwing them on Taehyung. Everytime, Taehyung opened the folded piece of paper, giggled after reading what was written on it, wrote something back, rolled it and threw it again to be received by Jungkook. They were having their personal conversation at the last seats.

Jin was casually blowing kisses to random students, who weren't even looking at him. Sometimes I wonder if he's in his correct state of mind. He makes me worry.

They all make me worry about their future.

I glanced at what Jihye was doing. And I regret it. She just had her eyes closed and hands joined as she was praying to God. Once in a while she would peek into her sheet, then groaned in frustration, as if a magical dwarf would appear and write the answers for her.

Where in the world was 'How's your skin so beautiful?' helpful in this test?

Well, 'dwarf' reminds me, how's Jimin doing? Okay... We are friends now. But when we call him a 'shorty', he gives an expression of anger and amusement. He sometimes pout like a baby and starts hitting like a child. It's just so damn adorable.

The only people doing this test seriously are Namjoon and Jimin. I'm not gonna say we didn't enjoy at all. I and Jimin spent yesterday roaming in streets, eating at different stalls and playing video games at home.