Chapter Twenty-Eight

"I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything..."
_______________________________

"SICK"

I draped his arm on my shoulder and supported him with my own body as carried over, or dragged his heavy body into the house. I carefully placed his fainted body on the couch, and I got a better chance to look at his face.

His face looked pale and bags under his eyes were prominent. His once beautiful and plump lips were now chapped and colorless. His cheeks were sunken and his body seemed so weak. He was laying on the couch, almost lifeless.

I brought my hand near his face but his hot breathe transfered a kind of burning sensation on my hand. My eyes widened and I quickly touched his forehead. It was burning hot.

"Jimin?" I shook his shoulder and he groaned, "Jimin!" I shouted again and he shifted in his position, holding my arm and snuggling in close.

"Jimin, you have a severe fever. Shall I call the ambulance?" I asked.

Yes, he hurt me. But afterall, I still love him with all my heart. At this moment, I don't give a shit about what he did. How did he end up like this?

"No..." He whispered tightening his grip around my arm.

"What?! Look Jimin. I'm gonna call the ambulance and it's final." I argued.

"And I'm asking you not to."

"But you are too hot!" I grabbed my phone.

"Tell me something I don't know." A smug grin appeared on his face and I rolled my eyes. He snatched my phone and hid it behind him.

"Yaah! I needed to call the ambulance!" I tried to tackle him, expecting him to stop me. But I realized that he had no energy to do so. He just stared into my eyes, weakly. A huge part of me knew that I'm the reason his this.

"Jimin... H-How did you end up like this?" My voice cracked.

"Nothing, it's just..." He paused to avert his gaze from my eyes.

I sighed and cupped his face, "Please Jimin, Joon told me everything."

"Y/N...?" Jimin muttered lifelessly.

"Yes?" I asked.

Maybe he needs something... Water? Juice? Medicine? Towel? Ramen? Alcohol? Condom? Damn Y/N, get your facts straight!

"Please stay with me... Right here, by my side..." He looked up into my eyes.

"S-Sure. I'm here."

If I had known about him earlier, I would definitely have come sooner. It's all my fault.

"Y/N, I really need to clear out the misunderstanding." He blinked his heavy lids, "I c-can't just let you leave me like t-this..."

I broke when those words spilled from his chapped lips. He had no energy left but I think he tried his best to say what he wanted to.