Chapter Twenty-Five

"They told me that to make you fall in love, I had to make you laugh,
But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love..."
___________________________________

"LIAR"

"Did something actually happen last night?" I asked the person sitting across me.

"Umm... You got wasted?" He answered but I didn't buy it.

"After that!" I said and he just smirked while taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Yah! I'm asking you something!" I whirsper shouted and kicked him under the table. He winced, drawing attention of a couple of people.

I quickly apologized for disturbing them. The cafe was quite less crowded and even little sounds could be heard out loud.

"You are Jimin's best friend. If you are not telling me, I swear, Kim Taehyung, I'll shove this hot chocolate up your ass and tell everyone that y-"

"Why don't you see it on your own?" He cut me off.

"On my own? How?" I gave him a confused look before he passed his phone to me.

"The first video in gallery is what happened last night. I knew you'll forget everything and ask me, so I recorded it. But there's a password on my phone. Have a tough time unlockin-"

"This video, right?" I turned the phone screen towards him, pointing to the video.

"Y-Yes, but h-how did you...?"

"01091997. Jungkook's birthday." I shrugged and played the video.

"So... I never thought I'd be saying this in such a situation, and I've not even planned what to say. Maybe you don't even remember what I said right now but as this game is about confessing, I think I have gathered enough courage to tell these words, which I've been holding and hiding in for past two months. I know my choice of words may be strange but I'm trying my best to frame what I want to say."

I watched the video in disbelief. Really?!

"Y/N, do you have a band-aid?"
"Umm... No?"
"Oh damn... Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you."

Did I actually looked for his scraped knee?

"Oh! My bad. Let me try again. I-Is your father a terrorist?"
"Excuse me, Park Jimin." Joon said.
"Because you, for sure, look like a bomb everyday."

What the hell am I doing now? I really need to stop drinking...

"Come on, Jimin! Tell her already!"
"IlikeyouY/N."

What?

"You what?"
"I like you."
"Woah! Jimin, I li-"
"But you can take your time. There is no need to rush with your decision. I'll wait."