Chapter Twenty-Three

"You are the smile to my face and the beat to my heart"
___________________________________

"CONFESSIONS"

I know what's happening right now, but only to some extent. The only thing I'm fully aware of is that I'm drunk and I can babble out anything without filtering my thoughts.

"What is next?! What is next?!" Everyone cheered in unison.

"Let's play a game of 'Confessions'." Jihye suggested, "Since everyone here present is quite drunk, I'm pretty sure that everyone is gonna say something that no one else knows. Now that we all are best friends, there's no reason to hide anything. The only thing you have to do is confess a thing, turn-wise."

"So let's start with Namjoon!" I said and everyone agreed.

"What? Why me?!"

"Somebody has to start it, Joon."

"Alright..." He paused for a while, "So here, I, Kim Namjoon, confess that when Yoongi was locked up in the bathroom last week, the bathroom..."

"Yes?!" Yoongi suddenly took interest.

"...was locked by me."

"What?! Umm... I'll consider to forgive you."

"Really?! Thank you, Yoongi! I love you!" Joon shouted, clinging to Yoongi's waist.

"Ew Namjoon... No skinship please. I need my own space."

Is this what is supposed to happen here? Nah dude... I'm not in. Cuz this shit is boring as hell.

JIMIN's P.O.V.

"Locking up reminds me... I, Jungkook and Hoseok have something to confess too." Taehyung started, earning a confused look from the other two, "We were the ones who locked Y/N and Jimin that day and we put those fake lizard and cockroach in the restrooms."

Really? I never thought Tae would do this for me. Fine, I knew he could do that but this really touched me. He's is my best friend for some reason. It's because of this act that today, I'm sitting with Y/N and she's one of the greatest friends I've ever had.

I think I can finally confess today.

I was now curious how Y/N would react to the truth. Diverting my attention out from my nostalgic memories, I took no time to observe her reaction.

But why was she fueling with anger?

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" She screamed and charged towards my so-called savior, "I swear to God you'll be dead today!"

"Y/N! You should thank him." Namjoon held her from murdering Tae.

"Oh fuck that! I was almost dead when I saw that creepy creature in the restroom. It was disgusting! It almost killed me!" She panicked. Cute.

"But..." She stopped panicking as her eyes softened, "I really wanna thank you for that locking thing." She turned to me and gave me a smile.

She was too beautiful today and her pleasant smile also gave me chills. I wish I could wake up every morning to see this smile.

She sat at her spot back and took three more shots. Now, who was against drinking?

"Umm... Jimin..." Jihye coughed and that's when I noticed I've been staring her for two long. I quickly looked away. Why am I even blushing?