Chapter Ten

"You're my everything.
You are more than wonderful.
I want to thank you for existing..."

___________________________________

"SURPRISE"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Come on, climb up." He said and I immediately scrunched up my nose.

"Are you serious? Can't we just wait for a cab?"

He turned around. His eyes were filled with hurt. That's how stupid of me. Who would refuse a free piggyback ride?

"Do you have any chance of finding a cab at this place?" He asked, voice filled with eagerness.

"Umm... Yes, I think?"

"Fine then!" He said.

Why is he so angry? I think I should have excepted the offer...

"Let's wait here for 5 minutes?" I asked.

The next 5 minutes were practically the most awkward minutes of the day. We sat against the wall, our eyes fixed to the ground. No one dared to speak. The air became so awkward that he finally broke the silence.

"Tell me something about you."
He sat up, adjusting his position to face me.

"Why? I don't want to." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I want to know about you."

"Too bad... I can't get up and leave on my own." I whispered to myself but was loud enough for him to hear.

"What is wrong with you? Have I done something wrong?!" He clearly shouted making me flinch.

Why is he so scary today? I better reply to him.

"Can I make it short because I'm not in a mood to talk?"

"Sure!" A sudden smile made it's way to his lips.

Mood swings?

"Fine... I'm just a potato with legs." I said.

It wasn't that funny but he found it funny. So funny that he rolled on the floor clutching his stomach, literally wiping the tears off.

Really? First, he became angry because I refused to climb his back. Then he became all awkward. He then suddenly became interested in me and started shouting when I ignored. Excited when I decided to answer, and becoming crazy when I answered.

Is he on his period??

"Oof that was so funny! I just loved your sarcasm!" He finally controlled.

"That wasn't even funny."

"I know." He said becoming all serious.

He's definitely on period...

And the air again became silent.

"Let's go... No cab is coming." He suggested.

"You'll get tired." I said.

Yes I hate him. But I don't want to become a burden on someone else... Someone who himself is so small...

"What am I hearing? Kim Y/N caring about me? Looks like a daydream..." He exaggerated but when he saw a real disgusted face, he quickly turned around and waited for me to climb up.

. . . . . . .

I hid my face in the crook of his neck, embarrassed when my stomach rumbled with hunger, making a strange sound.