Chapter 9

Mr. Rai went to the door and opened it. A thin, muscly and tall man with a thin moustache was standing outside with a disgusted and cruel expression. Mr. Rai politely asked him "Can I help you, sir?". The man leaned against the wall and said "No, but you can offer me an explanation. And I'm Steve Hopkirk. Savannah Hopkirk's father".  Mr. Rai's face darkened with unspoken fury. "So you're the father of the girl who insulted my daughter. What do you want?". Steve gave a short, cruel laugh. "My daughter insulted your daughter? I think you have become a little confused, Mr. Rai. Your daughter is the one who pushed my daughter".
"Your daughter insulted my daughter's religion!"
"It's your daughter's fault that she can't bear being teased by someone else".
"That just proves how bad an influence you've had on your daughter, sir, since you're calling insulting someone's religion mere 'teasing'".
Steve's face darkened with an animalistic expression. "Listen to me you Indian motherfucker. No one in this locality talks to me like that. No one. I thought I would get an apology. But I was wrong. I didn't expect more from you black-skinned savages..."
Mr. Rai punched him in the face before he said anything more. "Get away from my house, you asshole. If I ever see you near my house again... you're gonna understand what 'savage' means. Get it, you son of a bitch?"
Steve clutched his face, stunned. He was a very influential man in that locality, and no one had ever had the audacity to do what Mr. Rai did. Then, slowly, his eyes turned truly dangerous. Like wolves. Like mad dogs. "You've crossed the line, Rai. You've crossed the line. And you're gonna pay the price for it. Just wait and see".

*what do u think Hopkirk is gonna do? Comment here!*