Ch53 Trainer Mode

Killer was in a real trainer mode today.
First he screwed Nick.

Next turn was mine, but I defeated him, so I won't consider it a screwing. Well atleast not today, but from tomorrow, it's going to be fifty percent more! Fifty to seventy-five, that's what you pay when your trainer loses against you. Damn you Killer.

Last but his favourite, Ren, was up next.

We reached Gym by sharp 11. But Ren was no where to be seen.
I was worried about her. Killer won't let this chance go wasted. And her abs will be paying dearly for all the time she was late.

It was 11.02 when he took out his cell phone and dialled a number.
"How many?"
I don't think he called Ren. He'll not remind or tell Ren to come here quickly. That will kill all his fun.

Whoever it was on the other end of phone said something which gave immense happiness to him. He was having that devil smile now.
"Hmph" is all he said before disconnecting the call.

This guy is clearly not made for technology. If you see him using a cellphone, you'll feel bad for the poor little machine in his hand.
Two words, or three at the max.

A cell phone that can be used to share feelings, ideas and what not, is barely used by him.
And here I am, waiting for my phone to ring, so that I can share my feelings with someone. Ah, my heart, why haven't you called me yet?

Well, Ren is in deep sh*t.
The look on her face as she enters the gym, says it all.
"I'm so-" she started.
"I think you know, we don't like that word." Killer stopped her.

"I also think you had a few patients back there, that's why you are..." looking at his wrist watch  "Umm almost 360 seconds late. Right? I'm fine with that being your reason to turn up late."
He bent a little towards her, as if challenging her to accept what he's saying.

Wait a minute!
He just called someone and asked how many, and then smiled at the answer!
Damn you Killer!

The informer must have told him that there is no patient in the med care, what else could possibly make him smile?
And now he has made a trap for Ren to fall in and.. Shit.
Don't say yes Ren! It's a trap! IT'S A BLOODY TRAP!

Ren thought for a few seconds with furrows in her forehead, and eyes on the floor.
She'll be dead if she says yes, Killer will punish her for being late, AND for lying.

"I got busy somewhere else." she replied.
I sighed in relief. Thank all her stars!

Killer gave her a disgusting look, unhappy that his little plan failed.
"In that case, three hundred and sixty crunches for being late, first." he said with a finger pointing towards the floor, and a look no one likes.

Before she could start, he said "do the boat ones". Ren just looked at him with wide eyes, but didn't say anything. He raised his eyebrows challenging her to argue, but that never happened.

And she began her crunches on his counts.
I realised later that doing crunches in this posture is much harder than with hands supporting the head.

Every fourth or fifth time, he would stay shut, not counting. Ren could do nothing but go for next. I knew there's some catch.

When she was at 300, Killer didn't count for five at a stretch. Ren controlling her anger, looked at him with questioning eyes.
"I don't think your hands are touching your toes." Killer said.
So, that's the catch.

Ren replied with a quiet but disgusting look and got back to her job. She clearly had no say here.
She was in pain, by the time she reached 320.

At 325, Killer threw a stop watch towards me, which I caught just before it could break my nose.
"Start at 340." is all he said.
My poor poor Ren.
She's going to start today's hell at a level she usually finishes at.

Between 340 and 360, in another situation, it would take a normal man to count 20.
But, like I said, Killer's maths professor was a useless dumb*ss, because of whom Ren had to do 28 to qualify for 20.
I dared not look at the watch, it was painful already.

142.
For 142 seconds, she'll have to bear those punches.
He moved forward but was stopped.
"The gloves, Willy." Ren reminded him.

"You're not going to last more than two sets. Don't make me spend my energy, when you don't want to spend yours. Now move."
That was plain rude. Ren gulped down the insult mixing it with her own anger.

She stood straight with feet apart, and hands behind her head. She closed her eyes in anticipation.
And it was a good decision. He punched her like a cloud who was ready to burst.

His hands moved faster than my eyes could follow. And Ren was groaning louder than previous times.

Along with her tightly shut eyes, she pressed her lips too.
Time was ticking slowly. It felt like each second took a minute to pass, while Ren was shaking once every millisecond because of the impact.

Killer didn't miss his cheat punch even today.
Ren lasted for four sets tonight. Each time using almost 15 more seconds to finish the crunches. Poor girl.
But hey, atleast she proved Killer wrong.

After she declared that she can't take it anymore, Killer loosened up, and moved back.
"Don't get late with me. It won't be this easy, next time." he said in a serious tone.
"Yes sir" she barely whispered, caressing her abs.

"0700 hours tomorrow. Both of you." And Killer left.

Only after a few moments of thinking hard I realised that he is supposed to go the hospital. That's why he asked us to get ready by 7.
Oh dear! We'll meet again, soon.

Coming out of my dreamy world, I looked at Ren trying to balance her weight.

I helped her to get to her room, and then went to my own room, thinking of tomorrow with a flush on my cheeks and a little faster heart beats.

************************************

This is a special new year edition 😄
Thanks for reading and voting.

************************************
I'm going back to my professional hibernation, please don't expect next chapter very soon. 😛