Ch64 REVEAL!

Before he changes his mind, Ren snatched the schedule and kept it in her pocket. 
"You challenged the wrong woman at a wrong place at a definitely wrong time. Now lie down on that bed. Your first session is right now"

Ren had solely focused on Killer's ankle. She would pull and twist his ankle in various directions and at different angles, making him grunt while casually explaining to me about the exercise she is doing- ROM i.e. range of motions, and also shopping.  I was peacefully enjoying Ren's chats with a nice view of Killer struggling, grunting and trying to curse. Any time he got near a curse word, Ren would put pressure a little harder and Killer would immediately shut up knowing that right now, his ankle is in Ren's hands. 

You could see the irritation on Killer's face when Ren would ask him to move his foot in similar directions while she animately chatted away with me but one glare from her and he shut up and did the damn exercises until his feet were shaking.

He wants to run and do all sort of heavy duty workout, and here he is, not able to do simple movements smoothly. I still have not been able to figure him out. But I'm happy to see Ren let him go after telling him to report on time the next day with a smile that tells me that I will have a very entertaining time. 

*********

I'm panting like dog, running my fifth round of the ground. The sun has risen high enough.
Killer has started with full-blown assault to my poor muscles.
I collapsed on the floor when he says 'one more'.

They say lack of oxygen in your brain makes you see and do stupid things.
That's exactly what happened to me.
I looked at him with wide eyes, shocked at what he just said. Before I could say anything, I saw a huge glass box moving behind him.

My eyes widened. Killer followed my gaze and turned around to see.
"Holy crap!" he rarely swears, but these days the frequency has gone upto almost once everyday. Twice a minute, in case Ren is around.

"What is it?" I asked breathless.
"My hell!"
He answered annoyed.

I couldn't understand a word.
Meanwhile the huge box was transported to Med Care. Alright, then it must be something related to his recovery.

I got up, refilled my lungs with oxygen and ran the last round. After giving me a three minute break, he started with 'warm up'- situps, pull ups, burpees etc etc with hardly a thirty second time in between.
The moment we started the fight practice, I had given up.

"You are going too soft on your enemy!" he warned me towards the end.
Oh how I wanted to tell him - I could have killed you this very moment, but I want Nick to meet you once before I finish you, so I'm letting you off today.
But, I could never say that out loud.

"I'm trying sir" is all I could say then.
"Work harder on your core. Your reflexes are good, but useless if you have no power." he said seriously.
I hate to agree, but he was right.

"I'll work on it."
"I'll make you, don't think I'm letting you do it all by yourself. I'll add a few things to your chart. Remind me this evening."

Bloody hell! Everytime I think this guy deserves some respect, he shows how big of an a**hole he is.
As if I need to remind him to screw my workout even further. That's his hobby, he'll remember it even in his coffin!

We proceeded for breakfast, where Ren was waiting with a wide smile.
I knew some action is going to start.
"What is it now?" Killer asked her bluntly, sitting in front of her.
I sat next to Ren.

"You just got served right!"
"Come straight to the point, Ren. I know it's a good news only for you."

"Colonel looked at your schedule and has approved it and given me veto power to add any amount of time or workout I wish to. You are given a 'deadline' of next sunday, to improve. So, it will be better that for next 14 days or so, you listen to me and do as I say, so that you don't cut a sorry figure coming Sunday."