Attention seeking

"So What is this place again and why did we have to leave?" I asked looking at him quizzically.
"This is my club.. and they found you.."
"Right. So you're into... that stuff?" I knew it was a personal question but it was a fair one.
"N-yeah... it was um.. my pack.. they kinda just adopted the kink.." he blushed looking away. Talk about bittersweet.

"Eep!" I heard a small squeal and instantly recognised it was rose, my headshot towards her.

Adrian sighed "Ethan leave the poor thing alone you predator" he chuckled
"Awe but she's so pretty~" 'Ethan' cooed whilst playing with her hair.
"Hey, get off her!" I growled and he turned to me surprised. He dropped his hands and walked over to me, rose came running to me and grabbed the back of my shirt.
"Well, little girl? What makes you think that a little-" he paused for a split second and studied my body trying to figure out what rank I was. He coughed and tried again "who gave you the right to talk to an alpha like that?" He asks getting dangerously close to my face. "I gave me the right. She's my omega." I growled back. He shot a glance at Adrian who nodded.  He growled and walked over to Adrian and nuzzled into his neck. What the..? Adrian sighed and shot me an apologising look. "Ethan rose and Blue. Blue rose, this is Ethan."  "Ethan is the other alpha in our... my pack.."
"Two alphas?" Rose says carefully from behind me. "Yeah. He's the dominant dominant... I'm kinda just backup.." Ethan spoke and Adrian chuckled, kissing his forehead. "Ari!!" We heard another male voice. "Hey baby" Adrian laughed again. He seemed to do that a lot more with these people. The smaller male jumped into his arms and did a double take "where have you been!? We've been so worried! Cmon everyone will want to see you!"
"Okay okay!"
The smallest male, about my size, grabbed at his hand and led us out, back to the main room.

"Guys Ari's back!!" He yelled and
The chatter amongst the small cluster of people stopped and some gasped and ran over to Adrian and some started to cry.
Wasn't he gone for like.. a week?

Once everyone had asked their questions and said their hellos he stepped back and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers, catching me way off guard.

"Guys this is rose," He says gesturing to her "and blue," he says turning to me and smiling. what th- "oh so your the certain princess that has him wrapped around their little finger," a girl said walking towards us cutting straight through the group. Everyone seemed scared of her.. but I definitely was not. "Look who dragged the kitty cat in" Ethan says snarling at her. rose huffed at that and Ethan put his arm around her and she didn't seem to mind about the comment anymore.
Adrian sighed as she winked at him. "Don't start trouble, Kat."
He groaned
"Why? You scared I might bring attention to her royal high-mess?" She chuckled shoving me into a group of guys "s-sorry.." I apologised to them and they shook it off.

"Hey, mutt?" She said getting in my face. Everyone stepped back realising this was not their fight. They knew what I was. They knew who I was. They knew I was better without them.

"Yeah? Furball?" She hissed and launched at me and I dodged with ease.

Everyone around the club started crowding around us and Adrian's pack were all looking at me like I was an idiot. Whatevs.

She dived at me again but I stepped out of the way and grabbed her back. Spun her around and pinned her to the wall. Hah.

"If you come near me and my friends again. It will be a lot worse" I growl in her ear and I could feel her shaking like I was going to kill her.

"Th-there not even your friends" she stated. I mean.. She's not wrong.
I tightened the grip on her arm when I felt something soft on my shoulder. I tilted my head to see the boy my height with green eyes. "Cmon you've traumatised her enough, anyway she's just an attention seeker."

he whispered and I let go spinning in my heels and walking back to the dumbfounded group. "you know you just took on an alpha right?" A girl piped up. She looked about Ethan's age. "So?"
"So she has a pack and they will listen to her if she tells them to attack you, or us"
"And sadly you've been sorta adopted into this pack so she'll be coming" Ethan spoke rolling his eyes
"Woah Woah Woah! Me and rose are definitely not in your pack,"
"Geez green you're so good at first impressions," Adrian said teasingly.

So, everyone, this is blue and rose, The princess I was telling you about and her o-omega." I heard a small giggle from one of the girls with a long chocolate brown, slightly wavy hair

Once he had introduced everyone, Jessica I think her name was walked up to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me aside. "What rank are you?" She whispered
"O-oh I'm an Almega."
"Woah! That's like super rare, right That's what Rei is!"
"W-who's Rei?"
"The small, green eyes, black hair."
"What Rei's an Almega?"
"Yeah, and a couple of old friends that you might meet later, come on!"

She led me back to the group and before we could get to Rei, Ethan coughed for everyone's attention stopping their convos. "Cmon let's go back home." He spoke. "Rose" he reached out for her to follow him and she looked at me for permission and I nodded slowly. He gave me a quick glare before leading her off, She wasn't mine yet and I wasn't going to stop her from having a life. Sigh.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hilo.. No words..