Real stuff- and note

Levi kneeled in front of me and gently clasped a black, leather collar on me with red diamonds embedded in it.

I pouted when he also clipped a leash to it.

Everyone was long forgotten as I was left there with fucking hot sex God -and the traitor.

He stood back up and picked me up as well, carrying me on his hip so I could nuzzle into him, shyly though, I still hated everyone in the facility.

I felt dead inside, being played like that and being sold like that, wondering who would take my virginity.

He stopped at a red, wooden door and knocked gently, when there was no reply he opened it to reveal a terrifying room.

Black walls and ceiling, red soft carpet and a weird human shaped bed thing in the middle, racks and shelves of gags, whips, dildos, blindfolds and vibrators.

I gave a frightened gasp and softly bit levi's neck.

"its okay." was all he said before placing me on the bed which was shaped so my legs had to spread so I was still on it and not slipping off.

He strappe my waist to the chair so I wouldn't run off and didn't bother with anything else and walked to one of the drawers behind me, shuffling around then coming back to the front and unclipping my uncomfortable black leather collar and replaced it with a black material that had black coloured velvet inside so it didn't scratch my neck off and red and white diamonds on the front.

"so pretty." he cooed as he studied me for a second before speaking again.
"im going to teach you the rules."
rules?
"one, no talking unless given permission, if I ask you a question that's an open invitation, but since that's not a problem..
two, you may not touch yourself or cum without asking.
Three, you can not stand on your feet unless I say so,
Five, you must address me as daddy, master or sir.
And six, you obey me and me only unless said otherwise."

Posessive huh..

I gave a small frown, not liking any of that but quickly nodding when he signalled to the shelves with a suggestive smirk.

"Okay come here Leo." He unbuckled me and tugged my leash so I crawled to his feet.

"There we go, on your knees kitty."
Something about the dominance in his voice and the overwhelming power made me want to please him, be his main focus..

Seeing as I was still in boxers and a singlet I was mildly uncomfortable...

He petted me for a second before walking out the door, me crawling effortlessly behind him, praying we didn't bump into anyone.

He brought me back to the lounge room and sat me at his feet.

-
Hi guys.. Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to let you know if be starting a new one soon- I uh. I've put a lot of work into this book but I'm still mildly unsatisfied with it so- sorry.. But it's not like anyone was still reading 🤷‍♀️